Reiza + Studio397 + rFactor2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taris Henrique, Jul 10, 2018.

1. AMillward

AMillward Registered

It's become oversaturrated and lost its magic. But that discussion could go on all day.

bwana, Emery and sg333 like this.
  2. Gonzo

Gonzo Member

Turbos are in rF2 since years.

Balazs Magyar likes this.
  3. Fernando Simoes Ribeiro

Fernando Simoes Ribeiro Registered

The release of AMS kart tracks would be a great addition to rf2, and would be of great use by the already released kart vehicles from rf2... even greater if we could have also the kart models from AMS to rf2... top priority: Granja viana to rF2 ! Would love to race there in the rain, like I do in real life sometimes !

4. yippssy

yippssy Registered

If I'd have to choose a unique mod in Reiza over same mods in rF2, iRacing, Assetto Corsa... it's this

[​IMG]

AMillward and McKiernan like this.
  5. vittorio

vittorio Registered

This is a screenshot right? And not a photo? Sometimes it is very hard to determine.

vegaguy5555 likes this.
  6. ebeninca

ebeninca Registered

It's a Photo

7. AMillward

AMillward Registered

FVRFactor is working on the new Vauxhall for a 2018 mod. They didn't do 17 sadly.

But any v8 mod is a welcome mod

8. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I do not think it's just 1080ti problem, it's also pc problem, come on with an i7 pc, it will have problems in 4k also with an i7;):cool::cool::cool:

9. Magus

Magus Registered

Reiza rFactor2 Bundle

The next step is on the road is the release of the Reiza rFactor 2 Bundle, an exciting prospect in its own right. Here are some more details we can now share about it.

Firstly, the content - these are cars and tracks that will make up the Bundle:

Cars
    Metalmoro AJR
    Metalmoro MR18
    MCR Sports 2000
    Formula Vee
    [​IMG]

Tracks

Guaporé
    Ibarra
    [​IMG]
    Our goal when assembling content for the Bundle was to put together a pack that was at once interesting, complementary and fit in well together along with exiting rF2 content. Obviously the fact this is a 3rd party for another sim means it has to inhabit the design of that product, for that reason you won´t be seeing any of our semi-fictional cars on the Bundle, as Studio397 has been focusing on delivering officially licensed content for rFactor 2.

Since there are 50 venues and over 30 series to pick from in Automobilista it would not be surprising for some of you not to find your personal favorite in this package, moving forward though anything is possible - if the Bundle is well received it could be expanded or a new one put together, possibly even including bigger and / or brand new content.

Pricing is not 100% finalized but you may expect it to be close to standards of other rFactor 2 DLCs with items being sold individually and the full bundle at a special discount. We are pushing to release all items together before the end of September.

Reiza Backers - what´s next

We have an extra treat for both Reiza Campaign backers as well as Membership pack owners - thanks also to the kind support of Studio397, upon release of the rF2 Bundle those of you in either group will have the option to request the Reiza rF2 Bundle to be added free to your Steam account (naturally so long as you already own rFactor2). More details on how to proceed to request this will be offered upon release.

As further clarification specially to backers who bought into investment levels that included the AMS Sequel and its eventual DLCs as potential perks, we´d like to assure you´ll still be due to receive those perks upon the release of the new title. The "extra" perks that have been offered since in the form of free additional AMS DLCs and now the rF2 Bundle do not subtract from your original perks.

10. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Wow , really nice !
    What does Membership pack owners mean ?

11. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

"After we announced the rFactor2 Bundle there was some natural speculation about us licensing the rFactor2 engine for the AMS Sequel - the opportunity to develop the Bundle has certainly been valuable for us to properly sink our teeth into that engine and learn more about it, at the same time allowing us to create something fresh and generate some welcome extra revenue with it. It was also a chance to rekindle our relationship with our friends from Studio 397, with whom we had already collaborated early on the development of Automobilista.

While licensing the rF2 engine remains a very exciting option, for now development of the Bundle is an end on itself - we´re still evaluating other options including one that has just recently been presented, while remaining adamant a decision will have to be taken soon."

Hmmm, I really hope they choose rF2 engine. I mean, a user friendly Brazilian rF2? Insta buy

Louis likes this.
  12. fab06

fab06 Registered

i was more waiting fun cars like the Mini Challenge in the Reiza bundle :(

all this 4 cars type already exist in RF2 content :
    Endurance pack / Metalmoro AJR/MR18
    Radical SR3 / MCR Sports 2000
    Skip Barber / Formula Vee

i will try it , but fisrt of all , i will waiting a second Reiza Bundles
    #"Fun Pack" :D :D :D

13. oppolo

oppolo Registered

The AMS content I would like to see in rf2 is brasilian touring car classic, monster truck, formula truck, super kart, but monster truck and formula trucks require an adaptation of tracks and, anyway, I dont think they can import all brasilian tracks at once, so it could be interesting drive them in rf2 engine, but the whole brazilian atmosphere remains in AMS unless they import all braz tracks in rf2

14. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

What I would have loved to have on RF2 is Racing Trucks.

I recently bought Automobilista for this purpose.

15. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  16. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Merci.

I do not think this mod is realistic, but I would be curious to hear from RF2 users (maybe I'm wrong).

17. Mauro

Mauro Registered

Reiza historic cars andr tracks, please!

Duncan, Legend, 2ndLastJedi and 2 others like this.
  18. kimbo

kimbo Registered

MCR2000 and METALMORO MR18, two of the best feeling-ffb cars in AMS,
    This still has more value, considering that in AMS all the cars have an excellent ffb

19. TheGame316

TheGame316 Registered

Nice to see backers of another platform getting this package gratis through the "kind support of Studio 397", yet those that supported this platform through the lifetime subscription got nothing...

Mulero likes this.
  20. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

So no V8 mods? :(