[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Cool, great!

2. Lenniepen

Lenniepen Registered

Is there some sort of way to create standings pages before the first race? So a list of all the participants (drivers and teams), with the predefined championship races.
    I know the whole tool is based around the XML-input, so I tried the following:
    I have a league mod with a vehicle for every driver, so I ran an AI-session with all vehicles, start a race and exit race immediately. I can then assign that XML to the first race to generate all driver/team names, but it (off course) counts as the first race, including points, wins, poles etc. I can then override all points to 0, but it's still listed in the standings, stats and race page. I would be nicer to have empty race results (until the first actual race)
    Any ideas on how I can achieve this?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Don't think there is a good way to do this. You can try just re-assigning real 1st race result over this "AI" result, to not leave fake result in the championship.

4. Lenniepen

Lenniepen Registered

Thanks, yes that's the plan. Drivers who then do not attend the first race disappear from the list, but that's fine.

5. Lenniepen

Lenniepen Registered

I noticed a slight error in Class Team Standings (or maybe it was not intended in the way I'm using it)
    The field with Team Name and Driver Names include all team member names, also when they are not in the same class.
    I'm dealing with a (manual) Rookie class, where one team can contain both rookies and non-rookies.
    I've checked that only the points from the Rookie class drivers are taken into account here, but in the team name field, also the other drivers are listed.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, if team with the same name is present in multiple classes, then driver names will be collected from all classes. Its just driver list representation, points are still calculated correctly. I will look if I can make drivers list "class aware", but at the moment it does not look like a quick fix.

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Class team driver list was indeed a quick fix on a second look.

Update 2.058.11:
    • Bonus points for completing some percent of leader distance now work correctly for classes.
    • Separated "DNS" from "All drivers (even DNF) receive no less then this points" option into checkbox, default value is "On" as before.
    • Added checkbox for "Driver must finish the race (not DNF) to recieve bonus for completing percent of leaders distance", default is "Off".
    • Added checkbox for "Driver must finish the race (not DNF) to recieve classification points", default is "Off" as before.
    • Driver list in Class Team Standings tables now shows only team drivers for this class (for cases when team has cars in multiple classes).

Mauro, Corti, Anto870 and 2 others like this.
  8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

In yesterdays 2.058.11 archive there was a small typo in code which led to error when using some combinations of points system options with "bonus for completing percent of leaders distance". I fixed it today and re-uploaded new version to the same link.
    Please re-download v2.058.11 again if you downloaded it before this post.

Emery and Corti like this.
  9. Lenniepen

Lenniepen Registered

It would be great to have an option to edit the Team Name per driver in the xml-clone (just like you can edit the Driver name). Is that possible? In our league we have some drivers who do not yet have their own car with the correct team name in the mod, so they pick the 'guest driver' car until the next mod-update. In order to register their points for the correct team (team standing based automaticaly on TeamName) I want to edit the Team Name.

Also, probably harder to implement, would it be possible to exclude one Team Name from the Team Standings? All drivers using the 'guest driver' car now appear as one team in the standings, so we want to exclude that team in the standings.
    Or maybe to be able to give that specific team name a points override with 0 points, that would also suffice. The drivers in that team need to keep their points though for the driver standing (even if they use the guest car).

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Update 2.058.12
    • Added possibility to edit TeamName and CarClass in results editor.
    • Added championship option "Team with this name will receive no points".
    • Fixed error message on Track Records page if track has logs but there is no lap time in that logs.

Mauro, ceecee, Badboy and 1 other person like this.
  11. Lenniepen

Lenniepen Registered

Thanks a lot! You're getting quicker by the day:p
    It's really amazing to not only use this incredible tool, but also to see every feature-request being implemented within 24 hours.

ceecee likes this.
  12. intweb

intweb Registered

I haven't had the stint # appear since the upgrade. Not sure what 'I've' done, but pretty sure it's me :eek:)

I've removed the original and installed afresh. What does that reference in the original log that you use to identify?

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Please, rephrase your question. I can not understand exactly what you mean.

14. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Hi Nibo,
    Sorry, me again !
    I updated to 2.058.12 on my dedi server and imported the Championship but now Live Timing is no longer working, only Polling..... (the rest is working fine)
    In two different posts it says to activate DedicatedServerMapGlobally to 1 and DedicatedServerMapGlobally to 0. (tried both, no luck)
    Any help please, I have been through the Help with a fine tooth comb ?
    I have done the following :

1. rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll is in the rFactor 2\Bin64\Plugins directory
    2. Set read_global_memory value to 1 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.x\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json.
    3. Set rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll option DedicatedServerMapGlobally to 1 in all your your player/CustomPluginVariables.JSON files.

https://forum.studio-397.com/index....hampionship-manager.48117/page-51#post-946380
    -------------------------------
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index....hampionship-manager.48117/page-48#post-943878

Add this to rFactor 2\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSON:

"rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll":{
    " Enabled":1,
    "DebugISIInternals":0,
    "DebugOutputLevel":2,
    "DedicatedServerMapGlobally":0,
    "EnableStockCarRulesPlugin":0
    }

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If you are using rF2 and r2la from the same windows user profile with admin privileges you don't need to turn on "global_memory".
    1. Set read_global_memory value to 0 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.x\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json.
    2. Make sure you have this added in rFactor 2\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSON:
    "rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll":{
    " Enabled":1,
    "DebugISIInternals":0,
    "DebugOutputLevel":2,
    "DedicatedServerMapGlobally":0,
    "EnableStockCarRulesPlugin":0
    }

If you want to try turning "global_memory" option on, set both values marked in bold above to 1. It can either both be 0 or both 1 to work correctly. Now you have one in live_timing_settings.json at 1, and one in CustomPluginVariables.JSON at 0.

Don't forget to start r2la on server with r2la_live_timing.bat.

ceecee likes this.
  16. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Thanks for the quick reply @Nibo !
    Dedi and rF2 Log Analyzer are running on the same PC.
    Checked all the above and still no Live Timing, deleted folder and unpacked again, did only what you suggested but still Polling.....
    Thanks anyway for the great program !

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Do I understand correctly, that LiveTiming worked for you in previous version of r2la? If yes, do you still have old r2la folder and can you try running LiveTiming from it? Nothing changed in r2la, so if it worked before and you didn't touch rF2 install/options it should work in new version.

18. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Yes, I just updated to the new version and copied over the r2la_settings file for the Championship.
    Now tried both 0 and 1 from the advice you offered and replaced the rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll.
    Now the old one does not work anymore either ! Weird. Tried every possible idea for two days now so thats it.
    I have unpacked, setup and deleted this many times so now will do without Live Timing.
    Can still use the rest of the program for our league ;)

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is a test program for rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64 in rf2_sm_tools_3.0.1.0.zip. Run your rF2 server (correction, run Single Player, monitor does not work for server) with rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64 ON, and run rF2SMMonitor.exe from rf2_sm_tools_3.0.1.0.zip/rf2smmp_monitor in parallel. If plugin outputs data to shared memory then you will see data in monitor app.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Oops, looks like that monitor works only in single player mode, not on rF2 dedi. Maybe you can try that.