What a great SIM!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Levelup1, Jul 9, 2018.

1. ceecee

ceecee Registered

Vettel was quite "impressed" when Grid Boys were introduced in Monaco 2015, Monaco GP reintroduced Grid Girls this year calling them marketing girls :D

Real Dumb Ass Idea, I do not mind Grid Kids but there is nothing wrong with having Grid Girls as well.

Alex72 likes this.
  2. Jason Mullin

Jason Mullin Registered

People that flock to and swear by titles like gran turismo are just there for the trophies.
    The game itself cannot properly simulate a low powered front wheel drive correctly, the tire model (or lack thereof) is atrocious at best, and honestly it doesn't even look that good. Far too cartoonish for this 40 something year old.

Alex72 likes this.
  3. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Well, feminists took care of that and made a lot of women unemployed - for their own sake, apparently. The motivation was "they make men come and watch the sports and thus its the women bringing in the money for the men". Of course completely oblivious to that the Grid Girls and Walk On Girls etc actually TOOK a cut from the men running these companies. Also, thinking men watch motor sports or any other sports because of some Grid Girls is equally dumb. Grid Girls etc classed up the place a bit and it gave them a good job with a good income. After all they all swore by how great they were treated by F1 and all the other women in similar jobs. Kicked out and made unemployed by their own... Cant have anything fun when those types of people are around, and make no mistake - they are out to destroy ALL areas where men and beautiful women have fun. They after all hate men AND beautiful women.

Off topic, sorry, but i just had to reply. So tired of those people...

Depco, bwana, vegaguy5555 and 2 others like this.
  4. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

we live in a time where generation have been slowly brainwashed into thinking everything should be bought down to the lowest level to even the field,instead of trying to raise lower up.

5. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

I was going to write something, but im holding back. Totally with you though. :mad:

Lets get back to our happy place. :p

patchedupdemon likes this.
  6. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

Sorry guys. My bad!:)

7. whip

whip Registered

it drives beautifully, i just hope one day vr runs beautifully too and multiplayer has a thriving competition structure