GT3 BOP question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nico Barclay, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Nico Barclay

Nico Barclay Registered

Hi
    regarding GT3 Bop for this new update are stint lenghts the same? they should be lets say if you try to mimic more than 1hr races... because at the point of this update i still find REFUEL times being different:
    Mclaren 120Lts = 37 Seconds
    Mercedes 105lts =33 Seconds
    Bentley 115lts= 35 Seconds
    Radicall 100lts= 32 Seconds
    Callaway 120lts= 37 Seconds

So if bop includes speed in the cars and stops its implying Mclaren and Callaway are 4 seconds faster per stint than merecedes to be able to pit infront and stay infornt? ive run in gpvwc gt3 series of 90min racing and in the 37s refuel time while you where nose to tail to a mercedes in a mclaren... u lose about 4 seconds per stop wich sucks cause the racing was very close and u could lose time, positions while being at the stop. I sugest if u aim for equal pace on track make for equal pace on the pits, u never know if u do a 50,60 90, 24hr race and u could lose MINUTES over this in the long run not by skill, wich i think is the thing that matters. I think is nice to add the real fuel capacity of the manufacturer, but the fuel refueling rate needs to be addressed to be equalized.

ty for reading

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Do the bigger tanks allow you to do more laps?

3. Nico Barclay

Nico Barclay Registered

car consumptions vary to the car type, i think they are same sitnt length atleast for the previous version

4. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Nah, in real life they have different fuel tank sizes but they should race for about 65 minutes per stint (if tires can handle). Refuel speed is adjusted to make them all equal, why this was not caught before tho who knows

5. ceecee

ceecee Registered

What does rF2 Log Analyzer say ?

6. pace_car

pace_car Registered

yes and often there are additional rules for maximum stint-length and minimum pitstop-time
    to even out the difference between the cars / teams