Ts-pc I’m done with rfactor2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GTClub_wajdi, Jun 19, 2018.

1. bwana

bwana Registered

Good to hear you finally found the issue . Was it assigning left and right or using the file sent too you ? Btw , Ditch the civic and use something with ALL the latest developments

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I too have the TS-PC, but only with TM pedals attached. It works properly and was identified correctly. I have also read and probably repeated in various threads, that the wheel must be the first item listed in the TM software. I don't know if that is a Windows issue or TM.

3. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I think as the Dave stated in the replay below you, the steering wheel should be the first hardware listed in the TM or windows software. I have my HE pro pedals listed as first them the sequential shifter, buttons box and then the ts-pc racer. It’s a stupid thing, but this caused me a 24 h of pain and headache.

4. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Yea, it just was for testing the steering wheel. I will test all the new ufficiale mods and purchase the last endurance GTE cars.I missed rfactor2 physics and FFB so badly.. AC is good but rfactor2 is simply superior.

bwana and Steve Olden like this.
  5. Flaux

Flaux Registered

Hey GTClub_wajdi I had the same problems after I installed my shifter. It just ruins the games controller profiles as it switches the Wheel from Joy1 to Joy2... I was lucky enough to find out a bit quicker as I knew it had something to do with the added shifter... So,...can happen to all of us!

Have fun racing!

GTClub_wajdi likes this.
  6. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I played rfactor2 yesterday and the steering wheel worked perfectly! Every time I’m playing rfactor2 I spend 20 min to trying to improve the performance. In some circuite it ok in another it’s unplayable.... today I fired up rfactor2 and guess what? My steering wheel isn’t getting recognized and this time not only the steering wheel , also my HE pro pedals won’t work and my sequential shifter... I’m trying all the day to resolve this issue but nothing.... I tried everything, but it won’t work. I’m sorry but I don’t have that much time to lose after all this shit. I want to jump in my cockpit and do 20-30 hot laps and that’s it. With AC it’s plug and play and with iracing the same thing.
    Sorry, I love this sim, but too much issues, to much bugs and bug problem with the performance. I’m really tired after 10 days I spend 75% trying to tweak the setting/game and today this new bug. I didn’t touch any thing and I didn’t download or update any thing.... my all hardwares won’t work.
    I unstalled rfactor2 from my steam and welcome AC( waiting for ACC and GT3).
    Thanks you

7. bwana

bwana Registered

Windows 10 update and USB issues ??

8. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I didn’t do any update to my windows( I have it manually) and I changed USB ports but nothing.... I tried everything ( spent hours).

Narrowbackwing and bwana like this.
  9. Filip

Filip Registered

So in other sims wheel works ok?

10. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Registered

Maybe check your BIOS is updated its latest version. Mine came recently with and update mentioning "USB compatibility fixes", whatever that is.

11. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

you have a very nice racing wheel
    sad to see rf2 isnt so much compatible with it
    i use windows 10 with the latest updates
    and my T150 has latest drivers
    i remember when i choose T150 profile i cannot set my pedals working (T3pa pro)
    but after a reboot of computer and game for the 1st time after RF2 install all work and no problem at all

12. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Never had any problem with other sims. Rfactor2 is a great sim, but it’s a pain in the ass to make it work. I

13. Wergilius

Wergilius Registered

I have an similar setup and for me it works without any issues for almost a year. But I always keep my devices connected. I do switch off the pwr to the OSW and if I start rF2 (and AC, AMS, DR, ETS2 etc as well) before the OSW this mess up the controller settings most of the times. But if I exit & toggle the pwr of the OSW and start again, it's all back to normal.

If you don't already doing this maybe that could help.

14. Jebstone

Jebstone Registered

windows is picky about controller order. I have a X360 wired controller and TM Hotas X always connected, and my wheel gets unplugged and moved as there's no room for it to sit on my desk when not in use, so whenever i turn it back on it's at the bottom of the list. I have to physically unplug my 360 controller and hotas to use rfactor 2 with my wheel, and my 360 controller has to come out for AC to recognize the wheel. The only games I have that can see the wheel properly when all devices plugged in are F1 2017 and iRacing. Very annoying.

Make sure you're turning on your wheel and windows sees it before launching the rFactor 2 launcher