[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

Most of the EGT 2014 cars are currently being used by the Enduracers mod. Only exception is the BMW Z4 and Viper.

For the prototypes, all of the files are unlocked. It's not that difficult to update the materials for DX11, rain update etc. Only thing that would be difficult is updating the physics, but that has always been the hardest thing to do and get right in rF2

2. Pales

Pales Registered

3. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Yup. Just seen it too.

Maybe I'll wait a bit to see if URD will have a different attitude from now on, and then buy some content from them again

Schumi likes this.
  4. Pales

Pales Registered

Well, just to let you all know. The Ford needs some serious work when the ai control it, they're losing control all over the place.

Looks like this was rushed :(

5. Sherwin92

Sherwin92 Registered

You are judging this car based on an AI driving it? That's hardly fair to URD....

6. Daniele Vidimari

Daniele Vidimari Registered

Wondering if this car is balanced with the endurance pack, if yes, i'll insta-buy it!

7. Pales

Pales Registered

URD Ai normally very good, this has been rushed. All I ever do is offline racing. The car itself is perfectly fine but the ai driving is poor.

8. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

We are limited to what AI can or cant do but we will look into it if we can make it better for sure.

DaveS78, brownninja97, Emery and 3 others like this.
  9. Pales

Pales Registered

The AI Steering is too light, they have to turn almost 180-360 for corners for light corners and go off track. Normal EGT AI (pre 2018) is perfectly responsive. I hope this feedback helps

UnitedRacingDesign likes this.
  10. rubennaatje

rubennaatje Registered

Perhaps Enduracers can help you, they have the same issue. (however s397 gt3 also has this issue)

11. Pales

Pales Registered

Can we apply a setup fix to resolve ai issue in garge or is this all determined in hdv and whatnot?

Edit: Managed to get the car a lot more balanced with some wing alterations. Looks like it's aero based

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  12. rubennaatje

rubennaatje Registered

it is, looking at loads of small details and you'll notice it is made alongside the gte pack (onboard screen, live number, etc)

It is also confirmed in that video that it's BOP'ed

Daniele Vidimari likes this.
  13. Pales

Pales Registered

Going back to PX though, it is a shame we've had no updates for DX11 but a new car has been released? What is the offical stance on this mod now, your twitter states PX news coming soon but we you've just released a new payware that is not related to px?

Px has been in beta for years with no updates. I fully support your work despite your lack of communication but I think it's time you're honest now. Please put us out of our misery.

Mydriaz likes this.
  14. Nicolas Hillebrand

Nicolas Hillebrand Member

@Pales New PX cars are coming soon, but I guess they are doing EGT stuff first

15. Pales

Pales Registered

Judging from the huge twitter bash with jimmy broadbent, i think it's safe to say we will not be seeing px anytime soon (if at all). URD admitted they messed up and from the sound of it, nothing is in the works.

rubennaatje likes this.
  16. Nicolas Hillebrand

Nicolas Hillebrand Member

@Pales What actually happaned with Jimmy, he deleted his tweet?

17. Pales

Pales Registered

Basically implied what I just did and how it was unacceptable and it's not example of a good payware company. I have to agree with him, we've been kept in the dark for too long.

Guimengo likes this.
  18. rubennaatje

rubennaatje Registered

I do agree that we have been kept in the dark for too long but the community is overreacting, the mods aren't that 'broken' just a tad bit outdated with all of rf2's new features. It's still every bit as usable as before it's just that while rf2 improved the mod didn't improve with it.

I think URD reasoning is fair, while they should been more transparent for a long time it's understandable. A project needs to be sustainable, this isn't just a hobby. When it's not you need to look at other possibilities to keep going instead of trying to keep doing the same that doesn't bring in any money and only costs you.

Travis, Daniel Surace and Will Mazeo like this.
  19. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Yep, a person that have no idea about the game just reading comments made by the "community" would think the mod make rF2 explode together with the PC lol

rubennaatje likes this.
  20. RoWo

RoWo Member

Why there is NO release thread for the Detroit GTE?
    The communication and promotion level is really low.

Mibrandt likes this.