rF2 NASCAR 2018 Beta 0.52

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by Taris Henrique, May 30, 2018.

1. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

Tags: rf2 nascar; rf2 stockcar; rfactor 2 nascar; rfactor 2 stockcar; rfactor2 nascar;
    First thing I would like to say is a major thank you to the original creator Douglas Allen and Cosmin Ioaneșiu for continued modifications. The majority of this conversion from the NR2003 beta is a result from all the efforts of Douglas and Cosmin's great work.I would also like to credit ISI/s397 for their work of the stockcar physics/tires/driver/steering wheel/dashboard gauges. Another credit I would like to give is to 3dautosports.com of sketchfab for their work of the interior dashboard. I take no credit for anything more than being able to have the models in a working condition within rFactor 2. I did not partake in any skin/livery creations in this mod either, if you like or admire the creation of skins/liveries, please thank or reach out to the original creators. If you believe you were not credited in this post or wish to not be a part of this mod, reach out to me and I will promptly remove or edit for proper accreditation.

Credit File included in download.
    Credits: Original models by Douglas Allen with modifications/ changes and add-ons by Cosmin Ioaneșiu
    Nick Baker, Chad Mikosz, Taylor Smith for the temporary templates
    Matt Muir, Italo Rapacci - textures
    James Hodge for the rims textures
    Denis Rioux for the chassis and parts and textures (used with permission)

Big Evil Racing
    Brandon Lambert and Steve Rada

BETA-Testers of NR2003 MOD: Robert Panko, Cosmin Ioaneșiu, John Poole III, Jon Flournoy, Andrew Schwartz, Blake Trawick, Sean Whitehill, Steve Rada, Nick Baker, Chad Mikosz, Matt Muir, Brandon Lambert.

People who helped with progression rF2 MOD:
    Can be found at studio-397 forums, thanks for helping when you guys were able to.
    Wiggin (Thanks for driving, testing and giving valuable feedback, appreciate it greatly)
    Machine (Check out the conversion of Machine's tracks :), great work there as well)

Temporary paint schemes provided were made by: Chad Mikosz, Nick Baker, Steve Rada, Cosmin Ioaneșiu, Robert Panko, Brian Mercurio, Gabriel Hershel, George Mihai, Chris Everett, Matt Muir, Zack Johnson

Script advisors and mentors: Jack Hill Jr, Matt O'Reilly, Douglas Allen

Liveries/Skins from NNRacing
    Dyers85
    Philly_T
    JacobTB_14
    i'mnotbad24
    Rob478
    DVA4695
    DGRLYT
    datdudematt
    88mayersracers
    divxx
    Nascar_Turn4
    Nascar_Games
    FR1999
    UserofNames

This version is currently Beta and will most likely be the latest version for some time. I am releasing "as is" being that I have not had any time to further progress this project as I would like and being that work/home time has been the priority. I am releasing this "as is" to at least allow the community to try and suggest feedback for future releases with dates unknown. There are and will be bugs, possible glitches, lighting/shadowing and other issues that may arise for the current state. Feel free to stop over at Splash N Go's facebook to download their latest version of the NR2003 if you also play NR2003 and give them much appreciate as they deserve it. Also as a note, if you wish to use a skins/livery that you have found for the NR2003 MOD from Splash N Go, you just have to convert it to .dds and use it as an alternate skin, car models are fully compatible from the NR2003 MOD for this MOD. The driver models however are not as this MOD uses the rFactor 2 driver model. Leave any comments and I will try to reply as soon/much as I can. Hopefully one day I can return to put a little more time in this project and thanks for supporting all the creators.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TPGRacing75

TPGRacing75 Registered

You are doing gods work for us small selection of oval fans looking for an alternative to Nr2003 or iRacing. I love stock cars, and to see somebody putting all this effort into this mod makes me so happy!

Taris Henrique and Schumi like this.
  3. AMillward

AMillward Registered

might break out the ovals again! looks great!

Taris Henrique likes this.
  4. RG6871

RG6871 Registered

Ok where can you download this?

Taris Henrique likes this.
  5. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

TPGRacing75, Andregee and Corti like this.