New GT3 bundle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inactive user 0001, Aug 2, 2017.

1. JetPistol

JetPistol Registered

This plugin indeed saved me - thank you very much! :) Works flawlessly

2. Frederic Malenfant

Frederic Malenfant Registered

I can't run decent FPS at all with an overclocked Titan XP with the DX11 version. 9 cars on the grid with average 60-87 FPS. LOL I run Project car 2 with an average of 130+ FPS with maxed out settings. What a joke.

3. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

Unfortunately for the moment (FOR THE MOMENT) rf2 dx11 is not at all optimized. The worst thing is that in parallel the graphics in ULTRA are less good than AC and has a thousand places of PC2. What a pity !!

Anyway, there are only those things that really interest me in a SIMULATION (NOT a game):

- physics and FFB ultra realistic (rf2 is the best)
    - ISI / S397 car content (NOT mods cars)
    - laser scanned tracks and REAL accurate tracks (not for the moment in RF2, even the arcade-sim AC has laser scanned tracks...)
    - aquaplanning (no simulation has it but rf2 must be ahead of the competition, 1/4 of the time we drive on the wet ...)
    - strong improvement of the real road (ISI / S397 is the best for that)
    - better weather SCRIPT (not graphism) and more intensive (realistic) head physics etc ....

So ISI / S397 has a high quality base with rf2, but after 5 years the game is still in beta and incomplete. Their work remains very much ahead of the competition: what testifies to their quality and their passion.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    MaD_King likes this.
  4. cbvta

cbvta Registered

well, every time i come to this board and about 90% of the posts are people whining about everything rf. Myself i like what they released and i paid for. since the release of the cars a buddy and i have run probably 5-6 hours of online. the only problem since the update is that my buddy , who host the races gets booted eveytime he hit esc to get off the track. i dont have that issue. The only thing i have an issue with is why didnt they group these cars under1 title. if you have a couple different gt3 mods on you puter its gets to be a pain.

5. Thepharcyde

Thepharcyde Registered

They are GT3; however due to the lack of skins the race will be full of 650's

FPS sucks hard too

Prob be quoted for moaning, but seriously I'm losing faith in S397 and Test Driver 1!

6. Lu ManiaK

Lu ManiaK Registered

Just to know...it would be possible that I'm becoming completely a dumbass...did someone tried the AMG at Interlagos?
    I'm having big troubles with the rear of the car. The rear goes wide entering the mid and high speed corners. I worked on setup and got softer springs on the rear, lowered the camber (something like the minimum "-1°"), put at minimum the bounce and rebound and same thing for roll bars...everything on the rear (that seems to me my problem). And in this case is possible to drive but still remains a real struggle with the back of the car.
    Did someone else noticed that?

EDIT: Like a dumbass I only tried the car without TCS. I didn't expected it included also ESP...infact now the AMG is a blast entering the corners.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  7. bwana

bwana Registered

It's again strange that folks are getting such large FPS drops , lve run 28 cars (s397 GT3) at silverstone DX11 lateset beta most settings on high / max and getting a low of 140 fps with a OC.1070msi. I'm sure the devs would have high end pc's but would also test across a range of machines ? Are they seeing random performance as well ?

8. McKiernan

McKiernan Registered

I don't know but maybe this is good news for Windows 10 users with performance issues with the GT3 Bundle

bwana likes this.
  9. Magus

Magus Registered

Hasn't made a bit of difference on my system (in rF2 & PC2) after the 1709 update.

Jego and bwana like this.
  10. McKiernan

McKiernan Registered

That's a shame, mine hasn't finished installing yet, was hoping it'd be better.

11. Magus

Magus Registered

I've read there have been boost for AMD Ryzen CPU's and AMD GPU's after 1709, and maybe people with newer components might find extra juice but unfortunately nothing noticeable on my ageing system.

bwana likes this.
  12. JetPistol

JetPistol Registered

For some reason, the latest update to the GT3 pack isn't triggered for me. Is there anything I can do to manually reboot the update process?

EDIT
    Unsubscribing/Subscribing did solve it.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  13. bravotangosix

bravotangosix Registered

Don't usually do this but, I called it. ;)

14. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

If were completely honest you said GT3 but we are getting GTE ;)

bravotangosix likes this.