[REL] Seat Leon Cup Racer 2014 v1.5 Update 21th May 2015

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Tommy78, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Thanks guys! I hope you enjoy. The steering torque was the main problem, so I felt much better than before, so thanks for the help!

2. Smici

Smici Registered

Hi guys!

Any chance to will someone made this mod in DX11 version? One of the best mod for rf2.

3. Trebor901

Trebor901 Registered

Forgive me for being stupid but where do i install this mod on steam? Been away from pc sim racing for 3 years and seem to have forgotten everything

4. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Download it and send it to your packages folder in SteamApps-Common-Rfactor2. Open the launcher, go into the packages section and install from there.

5. Trebor901

Trebor901 Registered

But all thats in the zip file is a gamedata and rfm folder and it wont show up in the client before starting game where it tells you which mods are installed

6. Bernd

Bernd Registered

@Trebor901 Don't download the first mod, that is for rfactor 1.
    You have to scroll more down to get the links for the rfactor 2 version.

7. Trebor901

Trebor901 Registered

Thanks that will teach me to use my eyes :)

8. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

@Tommy78 Please mate, can you bring this awesome mod (with the Audi TT too, lol) to DX11 standards?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    Prodigy and Nikolay Pryamitsin like this.
  9. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

I don't want to offend anyone, but I don't think that @Tommy78 will update this or the TT mod in the near future.

I was in doubt for a long time if I should ever post this here, but I now decided to do so; As a private project and to get more familiar with the DX11 changes in rF2, I reworked the Leon in a lot but still not all areas. Things like the interior or rain effects on the windscreen are still lacking (and without the right tools I don't think I will ever get that complete) and still many textures on the inside aren't DX11 ready.
    However, maybe someone could jump in and assist, and if we get @Tommy78's permission, we could finally release an update of the mod some day!?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(these are just some random shots to give you an impression of what I've done already / this is DevMode only!)

10. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

I wrote him some time ago and he said will work on it but no news since then, you can try to contact him following the mail address on his blog.