[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. SunBro

SunBro Registered

walruskart likes this.
  2. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

and my poor shiro 2016 I buy for "nothing" alone sad without any girlfriends ...o_O

3. RNeves

RNeves Registered

^^This^^

Nice to see that at least they're not dead.

Not liking to see another pack being released before the others being finished!

Don't know why, but I got a feeling that URD's GTE pack will become official content as a 3PA (Remember the C7R teaser).

The only thing I'm sure is that I'm not buying any early access anymore from them, as they have been anything but reliable for a group that charges money for their work (Except with the T5 pack).

Sebastien Sestacq likes this.
  4. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

URD GTE is past gen, the C7 coming to rF2 is different (these new cars are faster) ;)

jayarrbee36 and RNeves like this.
  5. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

that is a bit like saying all historic content is past gen. As long as the cars are compatible to the period they are worth racing - even recent history (cos more of us remember that!). Not that I won't run the C7 though...

6. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Except PX we have hold all our agreements and delivered the packs plus additional content.
    EGT and T5 were all early access and we delivered them, EGT even got additional content as it was planned 3 cars only-you got 4 car package and even some free content-2x vettes. T5 received 2013 update with DRS and liverys.

T5 is allready 6y old and EGT 5y, offcourse at some point updates stop as they dont fit into the current status of game development and that the cars were not done in latest specs to be used properly so a time comes to make new ones.

There wont be early access in future thought. All going out V1 finished.

DaveS78, Travis, VirusGR42 and 5 others like this.
  7. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

So...? C7 that is coming is current gen GTE, these cars now are more like GT1, different of past gen. What is the point?

@UnitedRacingDesign can we have a date? Dont want to offend but the times you guys said new things are coming took literally years to be released

8. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

No dates please

UnitedRacingDesign likes this.
  9. yippssy

yippssy Registered

Yea, a tweet to release content a year after, not really interesting.

Content released is interesting.

10. albim75

albim75 Registered

is it still planned the japan super GT mod ?

11. UnitedRacingDesign

Yes

12. RNeves

RNeves Registered

That's funny how you answer with half the truth.

I think that you did an awesome job with thr T5 mod, but:

- EGT only received updates once a year, and there are still some issues that I and some other people reported when they were released (C7R echo when idling close to a wall is an example) that were not resolved.

- PX is still missing some of the PX2 cars (don't know what your plans are with implementing ERS on the PX1 cars when it becomes available in the game engine)

Not saying that I won't buy any other mods from your group, but at least tell the full story, not only the good part of it...

Cheers

13. UnitedRacingDesign

Its not the halft truth, Its the truth. You just mentioned PX while i have sayed its not done.-again i sayed PX was never finished!

EGT was done, sounds were done as they are and we are not going to update those anymore. Yet you just mentioned EGT cars and an issue on a car that is actually free. It doesnt mather how many times you received an update, you received few updates, even fully new physics in V2. So yeah as sayed before, there is a time when we have to move on.

Travis, pkelly, coltair and 1 other person like this.
  14. UnitedRacingDesign

I love our T5 and EGT packages. T5 beside sounds and later V2 physics, ive done everything completly alone. EGT was bit more people around but ive still done alot alone. I would love to have those cars with latest tech and specs done for rf2 but if we do that, than again they will have to be fully rebuild and sold as new package, thats why they got cheaper with time.

Jesus people, our car packs cost up to 3-6 beers depending where you live but give you far more time to have fun, than after 5-6y you still want daily effect of six pack...

15. Sebastien Sestacq

at least the updated rain (wiper) and tire model for EGT & PX no?

16. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

- I hope this (latest tyres + latest physics technology) for all mods. I can pay an extension for this + rain/dx11 (for example 50-60% of the original price ? Don't know if it is feasible ! But priority to physics.).
    - Hope a full PX + especially real lmp1 engine when the rf2 physics engine will be ready for this + more lmp2.

MAN if people react a lot concerning your mods, that is because they have a lot of expectations. They have a lot of expectations because they LOVE your work, NOT because of the original price.

So good luck !
    And please take into account my suggestions / wishes

@UnitedRacingDesign

Sebastien Sestacq likes this.
  17. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Dude, nobody is asking for new physics on the EGT mod! Only thing left to do is converting to DX11 and the C7R sound, nothing more!

The only thing I am asking is for a finished product (PX), because that's what we users paid for!

I know there are more expensive things to buy, but others work for free and do it quicker and with more transparency.

Good luck with future projects

Guimengo likes this.
  18. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

It's impossible to finish the PX1-cars as the game-engine is right now... If you thought you were buying finished cars back then when they were pre-alpha released or whatever... Or think you'd have finished cars now, you'd be silly... Simply because the game-engine as it is right now, doesn't allow them to be "finished".

Travis and lagg like this.
  19. Sebastien Sestacq

it can be with the new shader dx11, rain, new tire model, wiper is a minimum no?
    we do not ask the management of the electric battery!!
    just my opinion :)

20. UnitedRacingDesign

tire model is not a problem. The rain stuff actually is a problem as mentioned, our cars were not build like that back than. There will be more shaders for that for sure in future. But i rather do new stuff than update 5y old content.

pkelly, Travis and rubennaatje like this.