Lime Rock 2012 v 2.02 yellow curbing

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by TVRGuy, Jan 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TVRGuy

TVRGuy Registered

With the update of Lime Rock to V2.02 the curbing on the track has turned yellow. Tire wear on the curbing creates a lime green color.
    I'm running DX11. Has any one else experience this issue? I uninstalled V2.02 on Steam and reverted back to a back up of V2.0 and the curbing has returned to its usual gray color.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

That sounds like what happens when you (as a modder) enable realroad for a section of ground but don't set up the textures for it. I'm not sure what would cause that to happen on the user side. Have you checked that you have your latest GPU drivers?

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

and cleared the cbash & shaders folders

4. TVRGuy

TVRGuy Registered

Yes, I do have the most current drivers and I did clear the CBash and Shaders folders. Lime Rock was the only track that I saw this issue. I did a fresh reload (uninstalled & deleted all folders) and the issue was still there. I'll stay with V2.0 for now. Looks like V2.02 was just a rain update.

Thanks.

5. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

Same thing happening to me on Silverstone since last update. Haven't driven Lime Rock.

6. Alexandr Meshkov

Alexandr Meshkov Registered

Saw this at NOLA but with deprecated DX9 version.

[​IMG]

7. TVRGuy

TVRGuy Registered

Yellow curb issue solve. I didn't know that you had to Op Out of DX11 Betas to get the latest DX11 update. Missed that memo somehow.

8. MarcG

MarcG Registered

You shouldn't of had to opt out manually, DX11 became the default automatically when the update rolled out so maybe there was a glitch somewhere, glad you're sorted though :)