Latest Release 1109 Rain Effects AND MORE!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Dec 21, 2017.

1. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

El que no parece entender lo que te están diciendo eres tú. En serio que sacas de quicio. @juanchioooo

The one who doesn't seem to understand what you are being told is yourself. You are getting upsetting.

Guimengo likes this.
  2. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

3. qusimano

qusimano Registered

haha rgb led everywhere,even on ram, i love it :D

SPASKIS likes this.
  4. Amanda Santini

Amanda Santini Registered

How is this possible? o_O I'd like to know what the GPU is doing, because no other game has exceeded the 2.0 bus yet, on any card.

5. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

@SPASKIS perfectamente , la perra gorda pa ti :cool::)

6. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

No soy el único que te lo está diciendo. Si piensas que todos estamos equivocados menos tú tienes un problema serio.

I am not the only one telling you so. If you think we are all wrong except for you, you have a serious problem.

Guimengo likes this.
  7. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

todo el mundo no, solo tus amiguitos , el resto de Internet dice lo contrario , pero lo dicho la perra gorda pa ti:):cool:

not everyone, just your little friends, the rest of the Internet says otherwise, but what the fat bitch said for you

8. stonec

stonec Registered

Actually I would not be sure that no other game has exceeded it, there has only been a few games tested online and the last test I saw was two years old. And it doesn't need to exceed 64 Gbit/s as someone was saying, the performance starts to degrade already when bus usage goes over 30%.

Different games use the bus at different rates. For example if you duplicate all video textures to system RAM (modern DX11 games don't do this), then you can easily expect two to three times more PCI-E usage.

9. Amanda Santini

So if rF2 does this, at least there's a fix, I presume.

10. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

If there was an easy fix we would have seen it a long time ago. Certainly BEFORE dx11 was introduced. Everyone can say that rF2 has a problem with pcie bus speeds and it should be fixed. But I suspect that the fix would require a complete re-write of the rF2 code. Not just some simple patch. Many users with top notch equipment can overcome this limitation, but many average users who don't know squat about busses and bandwidths will never figure this out.

John likes this.
  11. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Please quote us some links where they say that rF2 is not PCI limited. That's what we are saying. You seem not smart enough to understand it. Maybe when you grow up you will. I hope Santa brought your Duplos.

12. Amanda Santini

The problem is, the dev team is small. They picked up rF2 almost dead and decided to revive it. I can understand if that's the case.
    However, I think most (if not all) users affected by this would at least appreciate a commitment to fixing this, say, in 6 months. One good programmer is what it takes.

I suspect the same, sometimes. Which is why me and many others believe that S397 made the wrong move in trying to fix rFactor 2 and we think they should just start all over. Port the physics, 3D/2D/Sound/Animation assets, and start all over from there. Use something like the Unreal Engine, FMOD, and whatever is popular and proven to work and develop an actual good and working sim in most aspects.

13. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

SPASKIS likes this.
  14. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

15. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

no se si eres tonto o te lo haces?:confused:, donde he dicho yo que rfactor este o no este limitado? ,yo le contesto a ti y a tus amiguitos , que la culpa no es del pcie 2.0 de la placa base , que eso es puro marketing para tontos,que la tarjeta gráfica no satura el pcie 2.0 , no contesto mas tu gilipolleces,porque no haces mas que mezclar, opinar por los demás y manipular lo que los que no piensan como tu dicen...
    "Piensa el ladrón que todos son de su condición" creo que tengo mas estudios que tú , pero aunque así no fuera, lo pareces ,;):D:D:D

pd.- si quieres link pregúntale al tito google el te contestara que lo sabe todo

16. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Esta
    Está claro que no tienes NPI de ingles y no entiendes lo que se te dice.

Lo único que llevamos repitiendo desde hace bastantes posts ya, es lo siguiente: (léelo despacito para no perderte).

RF2 gana un 35% de fps aprox al usar PCI3.0 con respecto a usar PCI 2.0. El problema lo genera rF2. Nadie ha dicho que el problema es la PCI.

17. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

ENG please!
    Btw, I think devs are aware of the problem no?
    Maybe a couple of words from them will be great but I will let them work and wait for a patch or sorta...

18. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Less theoretical talk, more practical life.

PCI Express 2.0

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuYcx2IKUBpJgP41bNs9zbn_BXdU2A

PCI Express 3.0

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuYcx2IKUBpJgP4zyWbQ_TsxgRhGMQ

PCI Express 2.0.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuYcx2IKUBpJgP40kktY7c1ny_AmKg

PCI Express 3.0

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuYcx2IKUBpJgP4yA-4PgOyjlo9zEA

Some people try to talk away facts they can't verify themselves. It cannot be what does not fit into one's own view of the world. It could turn out that other hardware would be appropriate, which doesn't really fit into the current concept.

I noticed larger differences in other situations especially with a large field of oponents.

Eddy, Prodigy and Ari Antero like this.
  19. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

I didn’t post that to disprove rf2 pcie issues,someone said they hadn’t seen a test done in games for a while so I posted that video,I found it interesting and up to date,and it shows that pcie bus usage shouldn’t be a problem for games if they are well coded,and users with anything but a 3k gpu shouldn’t have issues.

Oh and I agree,pls lads post in English,I’m not foreign (sarcasms )

20. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Can we all just chill a little and stay on topic ;)
    If you want to talk in depth about PCI then please do it in another thread, this topic has been discussed here a lot already.