SOLVED Better AI starts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stubrier123, Apr 28, 2017.

1. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Sound right to me but did you also rename the car discription? Try to alter this i let's say mazda obrien, then the next car and rename that mazda trulli etc etc. You can't have double names in rfactor2. So when there is a Franseco Truli anywhere, it will not show up as yout virtual drive. Look at my first picture. Each car has an unique name. So..my virtual driver is called Ben Keating and his car is called BPRiley GT3. Anothe driver is called Giancalo Fissichella and his car is calles BPRisi GT3.

2. stubrier123

stubrier123 Registered

No I don't think I did but I.ll delete my virtual drivers and start again fresh just to see what mistakes I made.

3. stubrier123

stubrier123 Registered

Hey man

I had a second look and turns out I forgot to put in the car discripton in the first place. Silly me

But I putted the description as Mazda Osaka and it worked! Now I can have all the virtual drivers that I myself have created with a familiar description.
    With that problem solved next is to try improve the start skill on all of them.

Thanks again for your help. :D

4. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Great to hear. Just remember that when you drive with similar cars, you are done. When you create virtual dives with different cars, for example the newest official gt3 cars (mc laren, bentley, mercedes etc) you als have the possibility to B.O.P the cars. Because they have almost the same performance. Crucial word here is almost. That's why after i make virtual drives, i take them to the track and see if the performance matches my talent files. I set the carstarts of my virtual drives at 97% to make them match my starting abbilities. This can vary per mod though. For now, good luck and happy racing

stubrier123 likes this.
  5. stubrier123

stubrier123 Registered

YES! I THINK WE FINALLY CRACKED IT!!

Turns out all was needed was to make virtual drivers, adjust the RCD file and BAM! they're getting of the line more quicker.

Thank you so much for help bhendrik and to everyone one else who helped me out in this forum to get better AI starts.

I will set this thread to "solved" but I'm sure there's many other ways to get better AI starts.

bhendrik likes this.