Released NEW! GT3 Pack - Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

Or both even...

Amanda Santini likes this.
  2. Filip

Filip Registered

While I do agree that some are not patient enough and are getting repetetive with their expressions of feelings you can't enforce your preferences to everybody.
    I am not one of those who can't live without skins but I can perfectly understand that for some people lack of skins are immersion killers. It adds to create realistic race environment just as much as let's say trackside objects. You can just as say you don't need those to test cars and drive.
    It is about atmosphere and pretending to being in a real race. It's not everything in driving and lap times and setups.
    And there is nothing wrong in watching replays. I believe most users wouldn't play a sim if there is no replay option. Doesn't mean they are not passionate sim racers.

Btw I think that GT3 pack is nice.
    Thanks S397, keep up the good job.

3. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

I didn't get a chance to buy them last night because I couldn't find them until I read through enough forums for instructions! By then it was too late.

Why is the DLC hide on the sales page? It would be nice if they were above the work shop somewhere easy to see.

Mydriaz likes this.
  4. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Filip, i understand people want skins, each of us has their own preferences, i don't blame that, but filling a forum with complaints and bitching about skins that eventually will come out in short time makes no sense for me, specially when those guys are working night and day on much more important things, aswell as resolving bugs...

WiZPER and ceecee like this.
  5. yippssy

yippssy Registered

It could be great if Camaro GT3 2013 from ISI could be updated with tyres and fuel load.

Regards

dadaboomda and Moriz Mehl like this.
  6. Alexandr Meshkov

Alexandr Meshkov Registered

Shame that I can't race with others if I own only one car from pack. Bought AMG GT3 and feeling like a fool... :(

7. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

Well, atleast that was a cheap lesson, seriously 17$ for FIVE cars is a steal!

patrickkluiters likes this.
  8. Lenniepen

Lenniepen Registered

Are there any screenshots/videos available of the new damage model on the GT3-cars?

9. Max Dralle

Max Dralle Registered

Can't you give that car back, get a refund and purchase the 5-car-pack instead ?
    http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/?l=english

10. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

Forgive me if im mistaken. Isnt it so that there is a guy making the cars, a guy making the tracks, a guy making the code etc? That is what I always hear anyway. So what is it this guy who is working on making cars and skins working on that is much more important than making cars and skins?

Amanda Santini and John like this.
  11. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Surprisingly, because the OP asked for "Leave your comments and feedback below! :)"
    Cheers.

Amanda Santini and Guimengo like this.
  12. Marc Brink

Marc Brink Registered

Someone posted this on RaceDepartment.

13. Alexandr Meshkov

Alexandr Meshkov Registered

Give me some $ and I go to buy pack of cars that I don't want to drive except one :)

14. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Never pay for iRacing then...

15. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

If it worked that way, the skins guy for sure would have made 50 skins for the whiners around here...

Christos Segkounas likes this.
  16. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

the texture of the water tire is not scratched, it has no water canals... no difference with the other tires

happy with the purchase of the pack, it seems to me that the work of s397 is very positive and every day more, to support that continue working in rfactor2 to buy a dlc is great,

in 4 years his first dlcy are already protesting, projected car made and sold his game and finished, now project 2 with graphical improvements and more of the same plus $

studio 397 with very few resources still giving support, which other games do not. asseto corsa cash register monthly and is still not a good simulator

one thing is to criticize constuctively and another is to complain about a € 15 dlc ...

I congratulate and encourage you to continue to study 397 with work, despite the protesters' dissent

Amanda Santini, bwana and Nismogtr like this.
  17. Filip

Filip Registered

I believe that and being a software dev too (although not in gaming industry) I sympathize with them.
    That's why it doesn't even cross my mind to bother them with requests in times like these.
    Devs are always right (client is always wrong) :D

18. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Folks, this has something to do with quality standards! Not whining!
    To be precise: with overall quality standards.
    If you arent able to see the whole picture and pic your preferences instead, its not the problem of forum members who expect a certain standard!
    So: if this is the standard S397 will offer DLCs, then dont you wonder if people complain or dont buy them!
    My personal demand is higher then that.- Im very sorry for that.....

19. Christian Wolter

Christian Wolter Registered

for my part i am very glad that rfactor is further developed. I have all Sims available on the Market, but none offers this Drivefeeling and FFB. In the last few months more has happened than in the years before, which is a great sign and due to this Studio 397 thanks. The DLC makes a good impression, but a question I have: in the description is that a build update was also released, but I have not received any update. I have to start this manually?

20. Marc Brink

Marc Brink Registered

It's what I've said all along.
    From day 1 this game is a joke although I'd hoped to be different, but then people will call you 'insane'.

ISI did a lousy job and the direction S397 is following doesn't improve things unfortunately.
    Such a shame. At least I'll remember rf2 as the everlasting 'potential'.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    Amanda Santini and Guimengo like this.