Hands model

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Vomas, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Vomas

Vomas Registered

I would appreciate, if hands model could be improved (like in iracing or project cars)

dadaboomda, gabrielof and Guimengo like this.
  2. Magus

Magus Registered

I would love to see the whole driver model updated, including; suits, gloves, helmets, and hand movements.

philman likes this.
  3. formula1996

formula1996 Registered

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I never ever used Hands prior to VR but now they are a necessity, it just feels so weird without them. Whilst the basic hands are fine (bar the wrist breaking animation!) I do hope this is an area to be looked at in the future but wouldn't consider it a high priority item, none the less... +1 :)

5. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

I wish they'd do this with the GT3 pack release, seriously if they release these cars with that tiny pulse will be such a pain. At least make better gloves covering that ugly thing
    To make it based on other games I'd rather have it like F1 2017. Best hand animations I've seen. Subtle gear changes, very well done, head movement too is very nice in that game when watching a replay

6. Lgel

Lgel Registered

7. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Dear patchedupdemon,
    In my original post I ask a question and show pictures to sustain my post (the gloves of F1RFT2013 are in RF2 since 2014, so it is not a criticism to RF2).

You don't present any fact, and just post once more a ridiculous answer, of which you can be proud of.

Cheers.

Guimengo likes this.
  8. Skan

Skan Registered

What is wrong with the hands? Is the hand color and other things related to making the hands look personalized (example, my hands look nothing like that, they are a different color and no where near that hairy) what you are talking about? If so, I agree. If this is not what you are taking about, please ignore what I typed.

@ Wrist breaking animation? maybe I am missing something. my drivers hands move at the same speed my hands do on my wheel. 1:1

9. MarcG

MarcG Registered

At certain degrees of rotation the Wrist kinda of collapses in on itself and gets into a position no wrist should ever get to on a steering wheel, not game breaking by any means but noticeable at times.

10. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

They are just ugly, some mods like this one gets them better (than compared to recent models like Radicals, USF2000)

The animations also needs updates to look more natural.

11. Skan

Skan Registered

The person driving in that video does NOT have their steering setup 1:1 at all.
    Here you can see hand animation from my driving. I'll post one of the same car as the video above if needed.

I am not at all defending rF2. I am pointing out that there is nothing wrong with the hand animation in my opinion.

here is a Marussia on a go kart track so I can demonstrate.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  12. Lgel

Lgel Registered

What is the post about?
    If I am not wrong the post is about hands model (on racing cars they are often covered by gloves).
    What do say in your post about gloves or hands?
    Do you bring anything interesting to the readers of this thread?
    Nothing if I still can read.
    So if you haven't anything to say about gloves or hands in RF2 why don't you avoid posting in this thread?
    You'll look smarter.
    Cheers.

Guimengo likes this.