Voice attack profile

Discussion in 'Other' started by SimonJ, Oct 12, 2017.

1. SimonJ

SimonJ Registered

2. bwana

bwana Registered

Use the forum search feature , plenty of users here. Find the thread in 3rd party plugins section

SimonJ likes this.
  3. SimonJ

SimonJ Registered

thanks been searching Voice attack gone through allot of threads here could no find any reference to it
    3rd party plugins search showed up Crew Chief and Race Engineer nothing on voice attack bit lost looking :)

4. bwana

bwana Registered

Very sorry , my fault . Scanning forum mid night shift on a mobile phone probably isn't a good idea . It was crew chief l was thinking of .. l have used voice attack but never went that far with it and that thread was on the ISI forum a few years ago..

5. SimonJ

SimonJ Registered

Cheers thanks for reply I will try adapt P Cars 2 profile.I like that one uses Crew Chief voices so blends in nicely
    I do have 10 buttons and 2 rotary knobs on my wheel so prob don't need to adapt many more commands :)

6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

One of the problems sharing profiles from utilities like voice attack, is you have to assume everybody uses the same key button combinations. The moment either the profile builder or the user starts assigning keys to wheel buttons or joysticks, then the profile becomes almost useless. If I had to remember what keys I had assigned to buttons, I'd be sunk.

SimonJ likes this.