AI pitting early in wet races + other rain issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoboCAT10, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emery

Emery Registered

Naturally one of the problems is that communications aren't disseminated on all channels, so RoboCat's discussion with Marcel has not yet been posted here for continuity:
    upload_2017-8-13_11-14-40.png

The Iron Wolf, Ari Antero and ceecee like this.
  2. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

Robocat could have posted it here to let everyone know what was said,but I guess that's not the point for him

3. ECAR_Tracks

ECAR_Tracks Registered

Another good idea would be to inform this sort of information in the proper channel (this Forum)

avenger82 and RoboCAT10 like this.
  4. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

As much as I'm happy to finally get a response, I feel as though if I had got one here (as I expected being an official rf2 forum) it would have saved months of frustration. Not much point in this forum if the discord is the place to go to get responses. At least now I know it is a confirmed bug and they plan to fix it before the end of the year. With an actual rough time frame it makes me much happier.

ECAR_Tracks and avenger82 like this.
  5. Emery

Emery Registered

I hate to point out the obvious: you got the same answer that you did months ago. The bug is logged and it is on their to-do list.

The difference is Marcel added a rough timeline of "well before the end of the year". A cynic might note he didn't say which year o_O

6. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Giving a rough time line is a huge difference. At least now I have some sort of idea rather than whenever.

7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

for the hundredth time YOU GOT A RESPONSE ON PAGE TWO :rolleyes:

8. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

And what about the bug reports where there is not a single response or even an admittance of the bug itself?
    Do we also need to open a discord topic so that we can later post a screenshot in the right forum?

Sorry Marc but your attitude is clearly unjustified I am glad that Marcel gave a very correct reply in discord.

Others even criticized RoboCat for not updating this thread with the newest info obtained in Discord. Is he the new moderator?

peterchen and RoboCAT10 like this.
  9. MarcG

MarcG Registered

#Facepalm

Edit: mods please do everyone a favour and lock this thread, Robo got his answer so we can all move on from this relentless conversation!

10. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Wow mate, your having a joke right? Give it a rest, no need for your input here. You want to move on? Move on then. If you aren't interested then don't bother posting in this thread. The world wasn't created to please you.

ECAR_Tracks, peterchen and Ari Antero like this.
  11. MarcG

MarcG Registered

WHICH YOU DID...ON PAGE 2 :D OK?!?!

You're the one clearly having the joke right? The mind baffles....I mean....just....really?!

12. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Oh god. That answer did not give a rough time frame of a fix. The response on discord did. I now know when it will roughly be fixed, before I did not. What part of that do you not understand? Not that I care.

ECAR_Tracks, Ari Antero and MarcG like this.
  13. MarcG

MarcG Registered

GOOD, I hope you're happy at last!

14. patchedupdemon

You can't win with you,you go on about this specific bug,you get a reply and then say well basically it was all for nothing because they haven't done the same with each and every bug rf2 has.

And robocat and yourself moaning that the info doesn't get out on here from discord,yet robocat didn't bother to put it on here either,so he's part of the problem by doing so.

15. patchedupdemon

No from the sounds of it,the world was created to please you and you only,why else would you not bother to inform us in the thread you started,when your question got answered on discord,oh and on page two

16. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Likely because I got the response of a night time and went to bed. Then I wake up and see my response already posted. We aren't all in the same time zone, and people have other issues in life than a forum about a racing game.

17. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Looks as though you've gotten an answer.

MarcG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.