Released DX11 and VR Open Beta, Is Here!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, May 1, 2017.

1. Mark Fuller

Mark Fuller Registered

I have been away for a few weeks and come back to rF2 today. I use triples and my settings are all over the place and can find no way to adjust them. I used CTRL = to get the app, but all I get no is a cursor arrow. Anyone know if there is a problem, the keyboard keys etc have changed??

2. Mark Fuller

Mark Fuller Registered

Noob question, could you clarify what this is?

3. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Yeah its a bug i think. I have the exact same issue. Triple screen app does not show.

Steam overlay is when you are inside a game and press SHIFT+TAB at the same time and get up Steam's overlay "HUD". Doesnt work for me personally.

4. Louis

Louis Registered

https://twitter.com/rFactor2/status/883402108975800320

Alex72 likes this.
  5. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Yep, fixed. :) Even better now. Bigger window. It was really small before and hard to see.

Oh and performance seem to go up up up. Tested for fun low light with Radical's having their headlights on, replay cam that span over all 3 monitors and i had no FPS drops... Thats crazy cause it always dropped under 60FPS before in that view. :) S397 are doing a good job.

bwana and Louis like this.
  6. jers

jers Registered

wow, can NOT get this to work.. steam updated my rfactor 2 this morning and i have had nothing but headaches all day. 10 hours and NOTHING - i tried going into the jason file for plugins and i set everything to 0 (that is zero) tried one at a time, still nothing. i keep getting "unable to init VR runtime: installation not found (100)" message - i don't have vr, i have three screens - what to do?? any suggestions?
    my 2 cents - i liked all my plugins and was happy as could be - now IF i get in, no plugins will not make my racing experience better..

7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

In Video Settings under VR select DISABLED. Sounds like you've accidentally changed that.

8. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

you r the man that worked

pkelly and MarcG like this.
  9. jers

jers Registered

Thanks MarG - that worked. while i was messing around before i tried that i found the v-1109-dx9 option. will mess with both - will try the 1109 and see if i can live without trackmap and delta best.... we shall see.
    thanks for your help!

pkelly, Emery and MarcG like this.