Latest Update: DX9 Branch

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, May 3, 2017.

1. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

As part of our ongoing promise to regularly provide bug fixes and minor improvements quickly, here's a couple of updates to the DX9 version of rFactor 2 we've put out today.
    • Added the updated content we released for the open beta on Monday to the base install, so our users on the stable build can enjoy these updates too.
    • Fixed: AI driving the inside line on their in-lap.

2. LokiD

LokiD Registered

Hi Chris again is there a possibility in the future of having like before a "lite" build of rf2 so just the base basically? So we can just chery pick the content we want added. Rather than going thru the notion on unsubing them.

I'm admiring the new rf2 direction for the future!

T.Hartmann likes this.
  3. DocJones

DocJones Registered

I asked in the other thread already, but got no reply: Is this just a graphics overhaul of the content to make it DX11-compatible or does this also include bugfixing / changes to the physics? Like engine temps of the USF2000 for instance.

4. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Now can we please have a fix for the wet weather bug? AI pitting every 2 of so laps for fresh wet tyres?

Jon, FS7, ECAR_Tracks and 1 other person like this.
  5. stonec

stonec Registered

If you listen to the Nissan GT500, it has a new and very much improved engine sound for example. I think most people completely missed it amid of all this DX11 hype.

Jake Loewenstein likes this.