rF1 to rF2 Conversion problem

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by jmarq10, Mar 5, 2017.

1. jmarq10

jmarq10 Registered

HI all,

I had a problem converting a car. All the parts fit well the main body, unless the front wing. Its flying in the air like 2 metres in front of the car. I dont know how to change its position back to the nose of the car. This is the situation:

[​IMG]

I tried to change its position on the 3dsimed, but didnt changed anything on the game.

Need some help, thank you.

Regards

2. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

check the pivot point

3. jmarq10

jmarq10 Registered

Thanks for the answer, but finally the problem was the .gen. I changed the values for exactly other part ones and workeeed :D

4. ChazmR

ChazmR Registered

First of all, You have started to convert this mod without permission from http://wagaracingleague.eu/
    Maybe its a good idea to ask before you take their work. :)

5. vitesse

vitesse Registered

Hi, I'm Jake, the original creator of the Formula Waga 2017 Mod :) As ChazmR said, might be nice for you to ask first. Just BC the mod is public for rF1, doesn't mean it's free to convert to any other sim ;)

6. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Did he say he was converting with the aim to release publicly? Nope.... I don't think so :)

7. ChazmR

ChazmR Registered

Doesn't matter, hes took the mod and started working on it without permission, he also intended to use it in his League so yes he is using it publicly.

8. Navigator

Navigator Registered

About the league and his intensions, I don't know, but besides that; when you have a mod on your system and want to take it into rF2 for own use; there should be no problem, right?
    I have a system full of private mods as it is my hobby to convert, make all new physics and so on. Who is to tell I can't- or am not allowed to do that?

9. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I didn't know anything more about what he is doing apart from the info stated in this thread, sorry.