Released Matsusaka Circuit v1.00 Now Available!!!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Thanks and congratulations to all the guys who worked so hard to deliver this splendid track (looks so real when driving, replays are splendid also).

I tried it with Enduranceseries P2's and URD GT's (20 AI), AI ran very well (very fast and clean race), did you notice that lapped cars now don't try to block you, and even ease your pass?

RF2 at it's best no doubt, simply great.

Cheers.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Sebastien Sestacq likes this.
  2. woochoo

woochoo Registered

Yeah, demonstrated pretty clearly :p
    I guess it's up to 397 if they want the track updated, so I can't say either way.
    Thanks Lgel,
    It wasn't all my work but I sure put a lot of work into it, with the end user's enjoyment in mind :)

adamfarmer likes this.
  3. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Can you share a link for this car?
    Please .

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

That's been there for ages, AI easing off and moving slightly off line, nothing new :)

5. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Optimisation of the track has been impressive, I just tried an F1 mod (conversion with bad LODs) where cars would crawl on the start / finish line, now this mod runs fine.

I noticed very hash and unrealistic lighting transitions between sunlight and cloudy weather phases, I don't know if it is track or RF2 related.

Thanks again, cheers.

P.S.

Was comparing apple and oranges, if I start from the garage, the car still crawls miserably, even when rece track track is reached. Curiously, if I start from the starting line it doesn't happen. But again, it is with a very FPS heavy mod and a bad conversion.

"I noticed very hash and unrealistic lighting transitions between sunlight and cloudy weather phases, I don't know if it is track or RF2 related."

Forget it, I tried with two other cars, and there is no problem at all with lighting.

Sorry for all those unfortunate comments, due to a single bugged mod.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  6. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Not so long ago I was driven very often against the wall of Sao Paolo main straight by GT cars when lapping them in LMP car. We have a different definition for ages, I guess.

Cheers MarcG.

Juergen-BY and Guimengo like this.
  7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Well it was either the very first build or somewhere near after, doesn't matter of course the main thing is it's there :)

8. Lgel

Lgel Registered

It is hard for me to choose an other track than this, challenging, so well done, so realistic looking (makes RF2 shine).
    Thanks again for all who participated, and cheers.

Ho3n3r and woochoo like this.
  9. Pawgy7

Pawgy7 Registered

A member on NO Grip suggested i post my Suzuka problem here. .I hve no megane Mirriors on this track only.

For some reason i can not get mirriors to work in the RMT Megane trophy mod.
    Is it a problem on my imstall or is it a problem with the mod. I have mirriors ticked "on" in the game.

Sorry. It may be track related. They work at Toben but not at Suzuka.
    Originally Posted by Guimengo [​IMG]
    The latest isi megane used that car as a base and tweaked a few things. You're better off using that one instead, it's not worth the headache.
    Suzuka has no mirriors in either mod. Thanks anyways. I liked some of the paint schemes in the RMT mod. Finding the car in the Mass "Mess' files is rediculous.

Guimengo likes this.
  10. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Interesting finding...

suzuka_mirror_02.jpg suzuka_mirror_01.jpg

By the way, the virtual mirrors are working, too ;)

11. Pawgy7

Pawgy7 Registered

This Doesn't look like the Megane mod.

12. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

The second screenshot is the Megane.

Juergen-BY likes this.
  13. Pawgy7

Pawgy7 Registered

Still no mirriors in megame trophy. neither kind. at Suzuka no mirriors (2).jpg

Both mods of Megane at Suzuka. Mirrors have been ok at other tracks. This screenshot is of megane trophy ISI

14. AceLain

AceLain Registered

Just to be sure, what is your Safety car ?

And just curious... the Megan that I remember doesn't have a mirror but a camera instead. Maybe I am wrong

15. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

The mod on his picture is the rMegane World Trophy Mod...the same as on my second picture. Not sure, what he is doing...

//well, cant be, isn`t it? But maybe he just miss the 3 key?

//Edit: another try with the Camaro...

camaro_suzuka_mirror.jpg

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    Lgel likes this.
  16. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Other car AI`s crashing there too, its not a LMP2 or GT2 privilege ;)

Lgel likes this.
  17. Pawgy7

Pawgy7 Registered

Just tried four different cars at the Suzuka i have and I get NO mirrors with any of the cars. my solution is to just delete the suzuka as i have many tracks that do not cause this problem. It is a shame because it is a very nice track. Thanks for trying.

EDIT 1 hour later. I now have 3 Suzuka installs. The 1.3 version from Steam does NOT have mirrors. THe 2.3 version downloaded from ISR has Mirrors. "Success" !!!! and the round11 from Formula Sim Racing also has Mirriors and is my best version. Thanks to all for trying. I probably would have just Given up and uninstallled if you guys had not been persistant with the fact that you had mirrors.

Just read on Steam that they have an issue with No mirrors in their version so I guess it wasn't me after all.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  18. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

But you`re aware, that the reason is something on your end, right?

Lgel likes this.
  19. Lgel

Lgel Registered

See post and above, https://forum.studio-397.com/index....-shiro-jt5-available.54549/page-5#post-881442
    Very strange doesn't occur on my installation, but worth trying.

Cheers.

20. Pawgy7

Pawgy7 Registered

EDIT 1 hour later. I now have 3 Suzuka installs. The 1.3 version from Steam does NOT have mirrors. THe 2.3 version downloaded from ISR has Mirrors. "Success" !!!! and the round11 from Formula Sim Racing also has Mirriors and is my best version. Thanks to all for trying. I probably would have just Given up and uninstallled if you guys had not been persistant with the fact that you had mirrors.

Just read on Steam that they have an issue with No mirrors in their version so I guess it wasn't me after all.

Lgel likes this.