[REL] TrackMapPlugin V0.96 32bit & 64bit

Discussion in 'Other' started by fazerbox, Dec 24, 2014.

1. F1Fan07

F1Fan07 Member

IIRC in the TrackMap folder there's a program called GIDkeyboard.exe which gives you the string when you mash some keys :)

Jego likes this.
  2. Matt21

Matt21 Registered

good question, for endurance races that would be great.
    on rF1 it was possible to have two decimal with plugin XD

does this plugin is working on rF2 ?

3. Jego

Jego Registered

So I tried this App however it does not recognise when I press any button on my Thrustmaster wheel nor the pedals.

Trackmap uses complete different IDs for the keys used as rFactor. For rFactor Key "Q" for example is ID: 41 (I think) for Trackmap its just: Q
    So any way else I can get a read out of what each button would be recognized by trackmap ?

4. mixer61

mixer61 Registered

I have a small problem!
    On the card(map), the poinbts which represent the pilots(drivers) does not follow any more the track(runway) and follow one strange trajectory.
    I have already removed the plug - in, reinstalled without improvement.
    Thank you
    (I speak french in the IRL !)

5. walruskart

walruskart Registered

Hello, is there any way to get wetness in to work? Thanks.

6. F1Fan07

F1Fan07 Member

Have you tried to re-extract the AIW and GDB from the track's MAS? Instructions are in the TrackMap documentation.

7. F1Fan07

F1Fan07 Member

It may require a little detective work. I think you'll need to assign buttons to rF2 (or another game) then look at the controller.json (or ini) and make note of the button IDs.

8. Jego

Jego Registered

I tried that, the ids used by rfactor are completely different then those from track map.

9. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Some tracks seems to have wrong aiw files. Its a track problem, but not a trackmap problem.

10. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Does anybody know if random black screens/CTD are related to "Enable Controllers ON" ?

Cheers!

11. Depco

Depco Registered

Is there a way to expand the driver list past 10 drivers? If I fall under P10 I can see the driver in P1 but then there is a space and it picks up 8 or 9 drivers ahead of my position. I would like to see the entire grid.

12. jerrymcc

jerrymcc Registered

What did you want to control in Trackmap? Look in trackmapconf.txt to see what keys do what, and you can change them there. It does use a different notation but modification is possible using the gidkeyboard.exe to know each key name.

I have it set up 2 buttons on my G25 so one cycles the grid gap (gap to leader, gap to me, best, last, etc.) and the other button cycles the race classes.

Most settings are done in the edit mode (alt-space by default) and by reading the trackmap pdf. It's a little confusing at first, but easy once you learn it.

13. jerrymcc

jerrymcc Registered

No, they don't work together. I read that the author was going to fix it, but have seen nothing new.

14. jerrymcc

jerrymcc Registered

Yes. Sitting in pit, hit alt-space to open editor. Then hit enter on select objects, then down arrow to grid.

ctrl-down arrow should increase the number of visible drivers seen in the grid. When done, click the left mouse button, then go back to edit mode to save all.

Depco and osiris32 like this.
  15. jerrymcc

jerrymcc Registered

Actually, I think TM is trying to use the aiw for a different track or version with the same name. You need to be sure the aiw and gdb files that you extract and use are from that exact track. You can create your own trackmap for that track, but I've never actually done it to see how well it works.

16. Jego

Jego Registered

The problem is that gidkeyboard.exe does not show my anything when my wheel is connected and I press a button on it. It does however show my the corresponding ID when pressing a key on the keyboard. (Using Version 1 of GIDKeyoard)

17. jerrymcc

jerrymcc Registered

True. You would need to get the button maps from the wheel's information. For my G25, the Logitech profiler identifies which button is which, and you can assign that button in the trackmapconf.txt file.

For example ... for me, the button that selects which class is displayed in the grid is the farthest right button on the bottom of my G25 console:

GRIDCLASS = Controller, 1, Button, 4, EventDown

Each time I press it, the class cycles from All to P1 to P2 to GT then back to All.

18. Depco

Depco Registered

Thanks for the response Jerry.

19. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Finally got the nerve to install this plugin as it just seemed to hard but today i did it and thank you that i did .
    I really like the customization with the placement of the hud items .My only concern is with the track map itself . It keeps disappearing . One second its there the next its not ? Is there a reason for this . Only track i've tried is Mills and at first load it was there but the next not ? Same session just a restart .
    Thanks for this plugin.

20. Depco

Depco Registered

I've had the same problem. Only the actual track map itself disappears. All the rest of the UI stays on screen. I have the track map on my left hand screen instead of the center screen so I wonder if that has something to do with it. I'm curious if those with triple screens notice their track map disappearing if it's off the center screen.