Simtek GT3 World Series mod released!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by TheGrunt, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Jorge Cabrita

Jorge Cabrita Registered

Well Ronnie, probably it's best you don't read that huge text, bacause probably that's too much info for your brain to process. I say this respectfuly, since the Robin Hood thing was a joke and with some people we can not joke, because they beieve it. Mostly who does that are kids, but well, what can I say.

Like I said in my huge text, when you make an accusation, well, it is supposed that you prove that. And, that's what I asked. And with this I finish my comment, because there's not much sense in discussing here, it's taking me nowhere, as I imagined.

2. Domi

Domi Registered

They have RT'ed many times stuff from people/leagues that contained ripped stuff, like FSR broadcasts few days ago, when they were racing at AC's version of Spa. So it tells you nothing.

3. Jorge Cabrita

Jorge Cabrita Registered

Well Ronnie, probably it's best you don't read that huge text, bacause probably that's too much info for your brain to process. I say this respectfuly, since the Robin Hood thing was a joke and with some people we can not joke, because they beieve it. Mostly who does that are kids, but well, what can I say.

4. Domi

Domi Registered

lol, you have the creator of one of those cars here saying that his car was ripped and you are still asking for proof.

5. Jorge Cabrita

Jorge Cabrita Registered

Really Domi, is that how you prove things? Really, wow, this is really is Lilliput, wow

6. Domi

Domi Registered

Well, with attitude like yours and media channels promoting these ripped mods at the same level as properly full scratch made mods, then the question is, why would anyone bother to create content from scratch? Why would teams like Apex spend years creating that kind of content when some random dude can get the models from another game, and just apply the materials/settings/whatever else that it's needed etc for a given sim?

7. Domi

Domi Registered

RD already closed the thread and removed their mods, and some user proved there that some car had the same templates as in another game. Another user said that some skin he made for AC was used as well. URD owner says one of his cars is featured in that mod, without any permission.

But yeah, let's pretend the guy is Robin Hood and those guys are just talking nosense :)

8. Pedro Delgado2

Pedro Delgado2 Registered

Blah blah blah... Less Talking, more racing :)

9. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Csr M6

Here you go and I would like to politely ask you to never speak to me again. You are on my ignore list from now on and reported for your insulting attitude. Don't worry about my brain, in my line of work and study I go through much more than few poorly written sentences. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
  10. JNRRR

JNRRR Registered

Ronnie, you are a hero.

11. quakeguy

quakeguy Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2017
  12. WiX

WiX Registered

By now it ha been made clear and proven that this is a cheap rip.You don't have to take my word for it. Just saying this mod does not belong on an official forum.

13. GT Speedster

GT Speedster Registered

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022