Logitech G29 issue!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by donkslayer82, Jun 7, 2016.

1. donkslayer82

donkslayer82 Registered

Ok I recently bought the lifetime rfactor2 edition on steam,i have all the latest hardware and firmware for my wheel (Logitech G29) and I'm testing in single player and my Wheel is out of control.It is vibrating violently back and forth almost like it is ruining my gears inside.This thing isn't cheap and I don't know what to do because I don't want to ruin it because of this game.Anyone experience this or know what I can do to solve it??? Also why does the game keep restarting over and over after I close the game..i have to completely exit out of steam to get it to stop. 90$ for this game and all ive experienced is garbage so far...NOT HAPPY PLEASE HELP.Thank You

** I Have ZERO problems on IRacing btw.

2. djdel002

djdel002 Registered

3. donkslayer82

donkslayer82 Registered

4. donkslayer82

donkslayer82 Registered

yes I installed this morning..i restarted everything and switched from 3.0 usb port to the normal and it quit the shaking...NOW it wont do anything,the game sees it,it just wont do anything now.This is ridiculous man I'm super frustrated,almost want a refund if this don't work itself out.

5. donkslayer82

donkslayer82 Registered

I'm redownloading it on steam now,deleted local content and trying a reload.Dont know what else to do,ive never had problems on any other game with this wheel.

6. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Did you load a controller preset or use "detect"?

7. donkslayer82

donkslayer82 Registered

well it said it already loaded my Logitech g29 profile,i did do detect tho,i haven't messed with anything.Do I have to set it up manually?cause I really haven't found anything online to go by as of yet.

8. djdel002

djdel002 Registered

Even though I did have my wheel detected in Rfactor 2 I manually set all my driving (steering/throttle etc.). Do you have any other controllers hooked to your pc? There could be possibly some kind of conflict.