rFactor 2 Build 1098 Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Carbon

Carbon Registered

Hopefully you now have a PM with my config.ini contents

2. Carbon

Carbon Registered

Just a quick update after sending you the contents of my config.ini file I noticed that the angles for the screens are now at 0.000 unlike before
    The only thing that I did before this was to change the option for auto closing the launcher. I usually have the tick box selected but changed it to see if it made any difference.

I have just reverted to build 1084 again and the multiview values stay as I set them so it works as it should

I now have returned to build 1098 and launching RF2 results in the values for angles for multiview being set to 0.000 again

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
  3. Comante

Comante Registered

Quick question: is still there the greyed race button bug in multiplayer, or could be ISP dependant? I've recently switched ISP, in the meanwhile I've been far from multiplayer for few months, before the switch I rarely encountered any problem entering a server, in the last days it seem very hard to join most servers. Is it me, or there is some work in progress on ISI side of things? (I'm not a steam user, if this may count).

4. peterchen

peterchen Registered

That could indeed count! No problems here since ages (since steam at least)!

5. stonec

stonec Registered

I bet it's the ISI matchmaker server, it was slow a couple of months ago as well, once it hangs it starts producing these grey buttons. Bearing in mind that the next build is Steam-only, they are probably not too focused on improving their own matchmaker anymore, since most of the traffic will go through Steam in future.

6. nipzon

nipzon Registered

Talking about ISI Build, we should be close to another build update, it's been awhile now..wonder whats happening at the ISI offices?

7. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

will the mixture be part of the car's setup of the car in the next release?

8. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

It`s allready there, but depends on each mod, it must be added to the engine file, to make it appear in the car.

9. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

Thank you. I have the mixture working properly (using two keys from the cockpit), but I couldn't make it appear on the setup page. I'll re check.

10. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

I didn`t wrote, that it would appear on the setup page, it appears in the car ;)

//Edit: but i got your question right now. Yes, this would be a nice addition, to have this setting on the setup page, too.

11. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

ahh ok. Yeah, it will be great to have it on the car's setup page, because other way nobody will know it exist.

12. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

TV Camera FOV zoom not working

When is the TV camera FOV zoom going to be fixed when running the game with the new multiview going to be fixed? This has been reported a few times already but still no fix. Makes watching TV camera replays difficult as a lot of the shots are zoomed out a long way.

Previous reports
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...ble-(new-demo)?p=382125&viewfull=1#post382125
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...Now-Available!?p=412479&viewfull=1#post412479
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...Now-Available!?p=419779&viewfull=1#post419779

13. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

The UseSubViewParams saving issue is being worked on.