Shadows issue with triple screen

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by gneffio, May 23, 2016.

1. gneffio

gneffio Registered

Hello everyone, I got this issue since i started to use a triple screen setup, nearly 7 months now. Basically it is a shadow issue.

If i drive in a dense shadow world and i turn around at one point i got a sort of shadow cut off that seems relate to some x,y,z positioning. I got this issue also on the garage. The strange thing is that this happens in Assetto Corsa too, but not in Automobilista or in iRacing or in Raceroom. At first i thought it was releated to my card/os or something else but now i'm on win 10, new install both rF2 or W10, tried different driver and a lot of other things but i still got this issue...
    Usually it's just in the side monitor but it distract me because my peripheral view "detect" something strange.

Anyone that can help me? Thanks a lot :D

You can se the shadow issue on the right of the img attached, i was going back words in this pics

EDIT: Link to full album because i'm dumb and cannot get the loading of the pic right :D

FULL ALBUM

2. stonec

stonec Registered

Can't really help much, but the first screen looks to be taken from Imola modded track. Have had the same shadow blocks on that track with my single screen rig. Unless it happens on ISI tracks it's a mod bug.

3. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

Are you using multi-view interface in rF2 and AC?

4. gneffio

gneffio Registered

Yes it was a mod track, but it happens also on ISI tracks (but now I'm not more that sure... must double check but I remember also ISI Silverstone doing this)... anyway it's basically in every track.
    Yes, multiview in rF2 and triple screen rendering in AC too.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

5. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

You have driver problem, 3D surround is not working as it should. Do clean install of Nvidia driver and see if it helps.

6. gneffio

gneffio Registered

Thanks for the help but i did that a few times. And i also already did one clean OS install with win 10 a few months ago after updating from 8.1 last july. so i think it's not "only a driver fault" so to speak, even if clearly somethings is read wrongly on my side (hw-wise)