Windows 10 - Lost lock to Lock

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by fuzio, Mar 27, 2016.

1. fuzio

fuzio Registered

Hello
    After upgrade to windows 10 rFactor 2 seems to lost ability to change wheel rotation degree, ie:
    i have TM Panel (t300rs) set to 900deg, after starting the game and choosing car, any car or even trying to set rotatiuon manualy to correct degrees there is no change in driving - my f1 still use 900 deg, its impossible to turn\
    temporary solutiuon is to set the wheel to correct deg in TMPanel before starting the game, but thats anoying, in win7 it worked fine, and this is a fresh install of win 10, other games work fine (PC,AC).
    Seting compatibility mode to win7 or runing as admin changes nothing, still l2l not working.
    Is there any sollution? or mayby this is know bug? this is realy destroing this game 4 me:/
    anyone can help? pls?.

Regards and happy hollidays :D

2. floreacalin

floreacalin Registered

Hm, interesting, well first of all you should've checked that before installing w10 hHaha. Just kidding, but really, i did it :) unfortunately im on g27, but get on steam also and youtube search a bit, should be a very common problem, mayne the drivers? Maybe rf2 needs more drivers? Haha, no ideea, but good luck i guess, and yeah i know your frustration, i hate that :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

3. fuzio

fuzio Registered

thanks for replay, checked YT and google, still no solution:/ and i checked before upgrade, just unlucky I used 900degreed car, just my luck. Still i can drive but restarting every time I change carr is really annoying. It doesnt look like driver issue, other games have no problems (Priect Cars generate more CTD then on 7 but only on start/exit, can live with that, AC works great, but still rF2 is more fun, i liked formation laps, rolling start, working flags and superior AI). Still looking 4 solution. Off topic is there lotus 72d for rF2 ?

4. floreacalin

floreacalin Registered

I would wait for the devs to respond for that, but try more I'm shure there someone with the same setup as you, for shure.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

5. Guineapiggy

Guineapiggy Registered

You know, this might be part of the reason that the Saitek R440 crashes the game but only with Windows 10 installed... seems like there's something that might have slightly changed for W10 that they've failed to take in to account.

6. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

I have the same problem (more or less), but with a G27. I bought the game, and usually play it on my brothers PC, cause at the time I bought I only had an old laptop. His PC has windows 7. Now I have a new PC of my own, with windows 10, and with this game I have the same problem as you. It works fine with Dirt Rally, but not rF2 unfortunatly. (EDIT:: for this PC I'm running demo version atm though, don't want to fiddle with (re-)activations and downloading a lot when it doesn't work like it should anyway)

My luck compared to you is that I can still play on another PC with windows 7 where it works fine though ;) well, when my brother is of to work that is :p

7. floreacalin

floreacalin Registered

I guess I'm the lucky one? Hehe

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

8. Frenz

Frenz Registered

I have the same problem after upgrading to Windows 10 and switching to Steam.

9. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

I have it working since some time, forgot to report back. For me, after switching to steam, it started working. Didn't change anything else apart from that.

10. Frenz

Frenz Registered

Likewise--updating to the new t500 driver released this month fixed it for me.