Parc Ferme Query

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by wrxxy, Feb 21, 2016.

1. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Is it possible to set up Parc Ferm so once the race starts all race adjustments become available , eg fuel, wings, tyres, etc when pitstopping?

2. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

ISI Please can you answer this for me??? If your not sure what I mean get back to me and I will try to explain.....

3. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

4. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Understand those post GT_ONE but I am just wondering if its possible to setup (ISI or anyone for that matter) Parc Ferme settings that when you've qualified your setup will be locked out for race, but when in race you can change whatever you want. With the way Parc Ferme is set now you cant change tyre compounds during race.
    As at the moment you cant change anything during race except for whatever is in free settings. (current setup in our championship) oh and cant change tyre pressures in free settings also...
    But if I was to setup most things in free settings you would still be able to change them in qualifying / race........ As coming in to change tyres ,wings etc. will cost time anyway....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
  5. Pernosa

Pernosa Registered

6. SupermightyZ

SupermightyZ Registered

+1

7. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I don't believe that's ever been an option. As far as I know the parc ferme options haven't changed since rF1, where the ISI national stock car (?) mod rfm is the best reference, and everything is about restricting (or freeing up) options between qual and the race - nothing pertaining to within the race itself. If we had ever found such an option as a league we certainly would have implemented it, because we ended up having to use our own plugin to monitor tyre compounds and still have to check that top 10 qualifiers use the same tyres for the race, because you can't lock them...