Turn off blue flags ONLY (Multi-class)?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearceYaussy, Jan 2, 2016.

1. PearceYaussy

PearceYaussy Registered

So there is a P1 behind me, I'm in a P2, I get a blue flag. I get around some GT traffic quickly, The GT car I just passed decides to start blocking the much faster P1 car (Really??) and he gets held up, and I get a "drive thru for ignoring blue flags"..... Was I supposed to hit the brakes and slow way down to let him by? I'm running a race too.

Until ISI fixes this (probably 5 years from now) Is there a way to turn off blue flags only instead of running "black only" or no flag rules?

It's also not uncommon for me to get dive bombed or blocked by a GT car and taken out, therefore I have to race with no damage as well. Cant believe rF2 has been out for more than 5 years and multi-class racing STILL hasn't been sorted out.

2. If it's multiplayer - yes that's easy - simply search for blue flag and choose the number related to "only show never penalise" in the multiplayer json
    Or is it in the player.json can't remember. it can be changed in Grand Prix (single player) as well. And have been there for as long as I remember.

3. Emery

Emery Registered

Wait, wait! You're in a P2 car and you get outbraked by a GT?

[just teasing, I know if you have the AI turned up high they have significantly greater braking power]

4. PearceYaussy

PearceYaussy Registered

Yes. If I am behind a GT car and cant get around in that particular braking zone (can't brake at full power), The GT guy behind me will often dive under and launch off the curb and slam into the side of me. Even with aggression at 0% it's still a problem.

The AI does not understand multi-class (or curbs LOL), they will treat a higher class car as their opponent!

5. stonec

stonec Registered

I think it gives a drive through if you are within 0.5 sec of the car behind for 3 or more corners. It's more or less the same rule as they have in real F1. Having this rule is much better than having no rule at all, since getting blocked by backmarkers is always a big issue in league racing.