Automobilista

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by DurgeDriven, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodee

Woodee Registered

You have tried both consumer versions to come to this conclusion?

But off topic from Reiza game.

I'm still waiting for hand (eg Manus vr) and possibly pupil tracking before I'll ever buy into vr. 2016 feels exciting from whatever perspective you look at it unless you are just out to see the negative in anything and everything... Waste of energy and time.

Computer games are FUN!!!! :-D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2. gkz

gkz Registered

I said vive is for standing and oculus for seated. I don t said oculus is better for seated.............. Laser is allways better but why should i pay more money if i use it only seated ? Oculus improved his tracking too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016
  3. Travis

Travis Registered

Update news sounds tasty..

• Upscaled 720 hz physics and 500 hz input rates (vs 360 hz &100 hz respectively in SCE) grants AMS super-accurate, high fidelity physics and Force Feedback
    • Vehicle physics based on models developed for professional racing teams with in-depth exclusive data
    • Dynamic track conditions turn the racing line into a grippy rubbery trail and builds up marbles offline
    • Dynamic tire damage & dirt pickup add further extra dimensions to the driving experience

The above are quotes from Reiza Studios.

News release with pictures plus telemetry from what appears to be Reiza's take on a 991 GT3 Porsche versus the in-game telemetry can be found here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...eenshots-videos-and-plenty-of-details.117599/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
  4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

That link's for the beta forum so not everyone will have access, best change it to the standard forum to avoid confusion :)

5. Kokomo

Kokomo Registered

Vive is not better for simracing in any single way. I have tried both headsets, and the CV1 Rift has better lenses/screen, and much superior ergonomics (much lighter as well). It also comes with the mandatory wands that will make the package more expensive than Rift

6. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Fresh screenshots, videos and plenty of details

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...eenshots-videos-and-plenty-of-details.117599/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
  7. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

No.

8. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Yeah it's pretty amazing when you see that. Still see people repeating things that weren't even true in 2012 about rF2 quite regularly.

9. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

You can not have multiple wives. Two children are enough, A job is enough for me, but I buy all the simulators, I love rFactor 2, but I buy them all

10. Emery

Emery Registered

So true, LMAO!

11. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

You mean people actually read and make decisions based on youtube comments? Oh dear.

12. Comante

Comante Registered

Hell, people make decision to cure cancer with baking soda because they read things and see videos on youtube... this is a tad bit more important than buying this or that game.... go figure..

13. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Even youtube comments are opinions, you just need to be carefull to filter out the trolls. I see nothing wrong with discussing a sim in youtube comments.. Its the same people who write on forums after all

14. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

but it's an ISI engine or ?

15. MarcG

MarcG Registered

yes ISI engine, with GSC they had to "inject" their own code to make things work the way they wanted but this was cumbersome, they have since bought the license of the engine they were using so they can now code into it properly and make the exact changes they want to make in a much better fashion. So with this new lease of life they are bringing us AMS, whilst next year they will release a New title.
    Renato has gone into depth on this somewhere over at the RD Forums (if you can be bothered to search through all his posts that is!)

16. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Looks like they got some Petrobras sponsorship

Btw @Tim will the updated Interlagos in AMS come to rF2?

17. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

It's rFactor 1 with full access. So all those .dll plugins will be gone and instead implemented on the core.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
  18. Paul Fenwick

Paul Fenwick Registered

So so excited for AMS!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

19. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

It seems, that AMS Beta could arrive this weekend on steam. Renato from Reiza Studios recommends to uninstall (steam - ams/remove local files) from SCE Beta respectively AMS Beta.

20. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

ok thx for the info's I ask because reiza ananounced some features like changing grip on track different kind of air density day night transition but Tim says it is not the rF2 engine. It seems the engine license model is bit more complex as I thought ^^?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.