Any idea when the FISI2012 will have updated weather tyres?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoboCAT10, Nov 25, 2015.

1. David Greco

David Greco Registered

An updated F1 tyre with the new CPM is really really needed. Many modding people cannot go on, as it changes completely even how downforce affects the tyre forces and so on. It makes a huge difference, and is not quite user friendly to do it yourself, plus, it is not very clear how to do it yourself in the first place. If in rFactor1 it was complicated to do handling/vehicle dynamics, in rFactor2 is almost impossible. I love ISI their work and rFactor2, i'll wait, as I always did, but sadly many modders went onto easier (and less advanced) games.

2. Hazi

Hazi Registered

Also "classic" F1 tyres from the 70s/80s/90s...... would be great....(dreaming...)

3. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

If some people of you can remember there was a statement long time ago that also the marussia car is missing some hp i think it was and that they got more data from the team so i hope they gonna update the marussia first or even bring out some new stuff. There is this 70s muscle car from one of those first renders in beta days in grey. Iam still hoping we see this beast alive sometime. But with the updated marussia tires modders could work on diffrent years for their mods.

4. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

I would also love to see Ford Maverick, Panoz GT1 And GT2 as part of ISI rFactor2 mods. ;)

5. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

I really hope ISI just don't bring out the new F1 cars and ignore the FISI2012.