[REL] MAK-Corp Group C v0.80 Released

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Petros Mak, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

I sure hope this project isn't going to get derailed.

I, for one, understand it is work in progress and I also know a bit of what it takes to create something like this.
    My hat is off to your efforts.

Really don't understand why you must endure "butt chewings" for trying to accomplish a work in progress.

2. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Those cars, even if not perfect (which car is perfect in a sim?), don't drive like a bus, far from it.

Thousands of hours devoted to the development of a mod that we will enjoy for free, don't deserve the destructive comments some of us write in a few seconds (even with smileys).

Wonder why so many mods are kept private?

A sim car is not a fully rational creation, a good part of it, is what we imagine of it (like the caracters in a novel).

Cheers and go on Dbaldi, your work is appreciated here.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
  3. boblevieux

boblevieux Registered

Good to know :)

4. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

+1

We get an awesome WIP mod for free and a guy goes on to call the physics laughable and suggest that the modders to stick to only 3D work...
    This is why we can't have nice thing. :D

I wasn't aware that if you know how to drive you get a carte blanche to crap all over modders' hard work.
    I know how to drive as well, but I choose not to use that carte blanche, for obvious reasons.
    I'm amazed that someone can get so frustrated over a WIP mod that he feels the need to be so disrespectful.
    Why not cut out the disrespect and just give some bloody feedback instead? :rolleyes:

But seriously, you're right.
    That's the kind of disrespectful attitude that's part of the cause why many mods are kept private.
    The amount of abuse some modders have to put up with is quite bad.
    When I start modding one day, I can't wait to be subjected to that kind of BS... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I drove the latest Porche for a few hours last weekend.
    Work is still to be done ("WIP" kinda gives that away, doesn't it) but I think it drives really well already.
    I did a bunch of setup work which the car responded very well to.

Like I said previously, traction at lower speed feels a bit weird to me (the car kinda bogs down a bit), and the brakes feels underpowered.
    FFB on the other hand feels good, cornering feels good and it's provides a very intuitive and intense drive I find.

Can't wait to see where the car goes from here. Very promising so far, I must say.

5. PearceYaussy

PearceYaussy Registered

Maybe I'm a bit harsh, yes. "Laughable"? Maybe a bit of an exaggeration. But MOST of what Mak-Corp does is outsourced 3D models. It's very clear, because the models are top notch (I mean URD quality, maybe even better) but the physics not so much. I'm just saying that if someone familiar with rf2 could help with the physics I'm sure it would be much much better.

That's all

6. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

You are harsh, yes... You can try being more constructive...

I tried 5-6 pages ago... Didn't go down too well either... It is what it is...

7. Liquid4653

Liquid4653 Registered

Bjorn, I fail to see where your remarks didn't go down too well, all constructive criticism is absorbed and evaluated.

All rude and dis-respectful criticisms are simply ignored, people that have posted in this manner have now gone back and changed what they have written after the fact because they don't have the balls to leave it as is, because they look bad.

People can slag us off and slag our work off but it will not change a thing our end, we will continue regardless.

Some people change their attitude tone when they post in our threads and there is absolutely no need for it.

8. Acestumacher

Acestumacher Registered

Keep up the good and very much appreciated work guys!!.

9. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

Are these models the forza ones? Just read some comments saying the forza models and the mak Corp models are very similar. But nothing in the read me stuff that suggests that it's a forza model, just wanting some clarification

10. boblevieux

boblevieux Registered

Where did you read that, Andy ?

11. boblevieux

boblevieux Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
  12. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

Was on virtualr.net site, one of their articles someone said the models from mak Corp and forza were "99%" the same or somethings. I think the comment has been deleted, but other articles you do see comments saying its from forza. I don't believe it, which is why I've asked for clarification really.

It's a bit odd why they don't post a download link here on the forums, they could be avoiding posting an illegal mod link on the Isi forums. But equally they could just want people to visit their website to get more adversiting. Either way I don't believe anything unless someone from the modding group clarifies it up.

13. boblevieux

boblevieux Registered

You should check the OP again.

14. Liquid4653

Liquid4653 Registered

Given you have publically accused us of stealing work from Reiza, it's hardly surprising to see such a post from you Andy and you make that statement without the ability to back it up either.

You have just read these comments and suddenly they are gone in an hour, your full of crap.

All your doing here is trying to stir stuff up. Seeing as you spend time slagging us of elsewhere, you would not believe what we say anyway.

For the record and benefit of others, ALL of our content on any platform is made in-house.

15. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

If I was slagging you off I would of straight up said it was a forza model. I was asking if these rumours were true. If you check virtualr you would see that they do remove negative comments from time to time, so sorry for me making them remove it...it was why I came here to ask. I haven't JUST read these comments, it's been weeks ago I must of read it. But since this isn't life or death, I forgot at the time and nothing else has come up to say it was again or anything.

And you say I go round slagging you off is a lie. One of your members decided to slag off my friend for no reason, so I defended him on one of those sites, and your member was posting in every site saying he was a bad guy and stuff. I think it's quite pathetic, so I stick up for him because it was all lies. I think you throwing the first punch just because You dislike someone is childish.

I'm actually interested in this mod, but if you think I'm here to slag you off then fine. :) I was nice and polite in my questioning because I didn't believe it. more than I can say you guys have been to me and my friends. You guys are overly aggressive for no reason but holding onto pity grudge. Tis a shame.

16. Liquid4653

Liquid4653 Registered

"And you say I go round slagging you off is a lie"

It's here black and white. You are a Liar.

View attachment 18653

enough said.

17. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Nice one.

18. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

Maybe you should show the comments before too of the person who accused someone for something they didn't do...But please, lets cut things out of context so it shapes me in a bad light.

At least I'm not doing bad business with a group of people who failed to go on their last promise. But, ya-know your business call. And then lets not list all those announcements of the mods/car you have promised in your business career. Because that would be bad slagging off. View attachment 18654

Also not part of the Mak Corp Group C. Keep on topic please. If you want to talk about my work, then you can PM and then you can go slagging me in there. ;)

19. Liquid4653

Liquid4653 Registered

Your just showing your true colours now Andy, by all means continue, I won't pay you any further attention.

I leave a link to the page I took your post from and let others decide for themselves. Nothing was cut out of context at all.

http://pretendracecars.net/2015/10/...to-finish-the-controversial-v8-supercars-mod/

None of what you have said changes the fact that your a snake trying to cause trouble. You crack on though;)

20. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

Yeah, post the page on why Mak Corp aren't trusted by the community :D And then how the GSCE community are up in arms in disgust with what has happened. Also read the first comment in which the comment has NOTHING to do with Mak Corp V8 project but rather someone randomly blasting my friend over false lies. Then read the other comments which then blast that first comment and say - basically - wtf is his problem.

It's desperately pathetic how the first comment isn't about Mak Corp or V8 mod but someone attacking a guy for no reason. And not on one site, but every god dam site they could find that was related to Mak Corp. This isn't random but a staged and planned proceeds, again desperately pathetic.

Also:
    PM me next time, like I said buddy. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.