[REL] MAK-Corp Group C v0.80 Released

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Petros Mak, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

No, it speaks volumes to fanboyism or conspiracy theories to incite arguments. I wouldn't bet on them not knowing or bothering to know how. They got the licenses and plenty of modding topics in their forums, plus downloads popping on the major download websites.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Manav

Manav Registered

Without hijacking the Petros's thread too much that statements pretty much sums why this mod would benefit from being on STEAM.

I absolutely love this mod to a point where it's got me seriously interested in diving into modding myself.

So Petros if you are reading this please slam this baby on STEAM and give us a chance to rate it and promote it via workshop :)

Ciao!

3. Skan

Skan Registered

If I had the money I would build an exact replica of the 787B and hope it drives like the default setup of what MAK-CORP does. This, in my opinion is right up there with the content on the rF2 download page link above us. Keep in mind I have never driven any version of any 787B or any other group c cars in real life. I can say that it is fun to drive on any track so far, at least to me. The other car is faster. The other car is a different type of driving. Not a difference that is overwhelming, but a difference that takes seat time to adjust to. This is by no means everyone else's observation.

4. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Your 787B would be very different to the one Bertrand and Johnnie got to drive then :p

5. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

What's your problem with the cars Guilherme? It looks like it's your job to post against these cars at every site where there is a comment of these cars. The cars are under development, what's the need of your conceited comments all the time?

6. Liquid4653

Liquid4653 Registered

Ignore him Damian, he's a MAK-Corp hater, funny how he comments about accuracy on these cars and doesn't mind in-accuracy on other mods.

7. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Damian did a good job with this cars. He spent a lot of hours to get them where they are now. I know this because I helped him here and there.
    You are welcome to ask for joining the test team.
    If you have some detailed feedback with historic data please share it.
    If you have a Problem with MAK try to use pm's.
    It's simply not fair if you constantly argue against it = mod or him.
    please

8. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I won't post anymore until there's another update where I'll drive a lot and post more specific feedback on it then. I just would hate to see potential go to waste thanks to people who choose not to see and belong to the groupthink, saying it's amazing and not properly contributing to make this be what it could be.

That is not true and if you're on about the ASR stuff, then you certainly have not read anything correctlly at all.

9. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

thank you [emoji4]

10. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

It looks like you have problems with every content it is released. I recommend you to ask for help from people who knows, to help you to setup your system well because it looks you have a problem there that doesn't let you see things as really are.

Meanwhile, while you fix your system, I'll avoid to read your comments, adding you to the ignore list.

11. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Haha wow, ok. If that's the approach then there really is no hope for you guys releasing something to attempt a real life simulation. Following the fanboys is not the best approach to achieve good results. Goodbye to you as well.
    No one is forcing you to develop this, no one is forcing me to play this, I shall follow my end of the bargain and just refrain from downloading or promoting this.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  12. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

dudes calm down it's weekend :p

13. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Ignoring bits of totally random user input as well as all the "backseat modding" shouldn't have too negative an impact on the end result I'd say. [emoji12]

Keep up the good work, the cars are coming along great so far. Really enjoying them a lot. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Associat0r

Associat0r Registered

Well said.

I also really hope to see Mak-Corp's work in the Steam Workshop soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  15. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Best new coin of a phrase I have seen in a long, long time. Dictionary could point to this forum as the best examples :)

16. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Haha... Constructive criticism is not welcomed around here either, I see. :)

17. PearceYaussy

PearceYaussy Registered

The 3d models are beautiful, but honestly, the physics are just laughable, especially the Porsche. It's so bouncy and soft and just overall horribly done that it feels like driving a bus with ultra sticky tires, NOT a high downforce low-to-the-ground prototype. Having driven the C9 in AC, it may not be perfect, but much much better than this... Even the old NR2003 GTP mod was better...

Anyway, maybe you guys should just do the 3d modeling, as that is obviously your area of expertise, and let someone who knows what they're doing (no offense) do the physics.

I have to uninstall (for now)

:p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
  18. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

Both cars have the exactly same amount of downforce from diffuser, wing and bodywork in the current stage of development. I personally was able to win with the Porsche in the great championship that projectsimracer is hosting.

Be sure to understand the car to get the best from it. Take in mind that it was an old car against a modern one, and you have to get the best from its capabilities.

The cars are still under development and are free. There will be more updated.

19. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

I'm sorry but Pearce KNOWS how to drive. Anything. Watch his videos if you're in doubt (including the 962-one).

20. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

I'm not saying he don't know how to drive, but maybe he didn't take the time to get the best of the car. Much of people are using these cars for sprint races, or on very short races. Think about the car about endurance, double stints etc etc because it's what they were made for.

If I change the cars as everybody ask for they to be, they will be a F1 of 2006 or a vintage car from the 60s. Remember that this is a development process, and I already have new versions of the cars with several changes, but it takes a huge amount of time to change and test every part.

I accept constructive comments and suggestions based on testing and with data if it helps to get a better car "It drives like a bus" doesn't say anything to me, it's pure personal taste or just arguing.

First I'm a driver, and then a developer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.