Question about damage!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ErnieDaOage, Sep 11, 2015.

1. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

Is there a way to get data of what actually was damaged and how bad it was damaged? I mean a bit more detailed than just suspenison or engine in the results file ingame. Is there a tool or plugin or something i haven't seen yet where i get more detailed information about the damage the car has taken?

2. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Maybe such feature be available for rF5 :)

3. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

I usually go off the Fire coming out of the engine bay or my front left wheel bouncing down the tarmac :p

4. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

I remember once someone asking for a plugin which increases rpm rotation of a fan related to car speed.
    Very simple plugin and some did for him but didn't see the final result.
    I know. It has nothing related for what you asking but if the guy who made this is reading, please post the results.
    :)

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Plugins don't get damage info, except dent severity at 8 (I think) locations around the car, where/when the last impact was and how big it was. Nothing about suspension damage, I think nothing about missing wings (not completely sure on that), and certainly nothing about the minor phantom damage that seems to crop up (off centre steering, extra drag, anything else...).