Admin command to force drivers to start from the pits

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Nazirull Safry Paijo, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Hi guys,

Im running a league that races in a server without password, to attract more people to join in.

There are also a registration open in Liveracers.com portal and races are mostly comprised of them.

However as the race gets closer, others will be attracted to the number of people in the server thru matchmaker and join in.

So i would love to have the community to join the race and also respect the registered guys competing in the season standings.
    I would like to force the unregistered racers to start from the pits. Is there any way to do that?

Looks like for now I have to manually appoint them to the back to the grid.

Any suggestion?

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

No admin command, no. The new plugin rules stuff may allow you (ie, the plugin writer, or the user of a plugin) to block drivers from clicking race until a certain point, which might accomplish the same thing. But I'm not sure of that, haven't got back to testing that stuff yet...

3. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Oh dat wud be so kewl...pls lemme know how ur test go when you do :)

4. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Not a solution but maybe helpful in the current situation, you can also put your drivers in a batch file and run it in warmup. anyone not on the list will be moved to the back automatically.
    Just in case you are doing it one by one now, saves time :)