Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT2 v1.62 Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Sep 2, 2015.

1. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

lol, it's always you with these issues. If you see 1.49 then I think you still have 1.49. How are you uninstalling?

2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

The usual way--via the Launcher. Highlight item. Select Uninstall. Select Delete. The v149 RFCMP file is in my Recycling Bin (where the Launcher put it).

We can LOL, but I will bet I am not the only one. I'm usually just the first one to report these issues.

3. Rik

Rik Registered

Thanks!!

4. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Thanks ISI, can't test now.

5. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Awesome, thank you ISI
    1. Is there anyway ISI can throw this line of code somewhere in-game, preferably in the garage section? Autoblip and autolift is not really some obscure option that only a handful of people will change and therefore should be left in a text file to be edited.

2. Do the autolift and autoblip rules still change depending on if you use autoclutch or not like in the RF1 engine? I hate using autoclutch - I like having the ability to stall and having to use my clutch pedal - but disabling autoclutch may result in autolift and/or autoblip being disabled while the car may require autolift and/or autoblip enabled to match it's real-life counterpart.

Making autoblip and autolift dependant on A. The player's player.json file settings and B. wether he has autoclutch enabled or not just brings back all the confusion and inconsistencies back that were so prevalent in many RF1 (SCE, etc.) cars.

6. McFlex

McFlex Registered

Check your "working dir" and "packages dir" in the modmanager. Maybe the link is wrong. I have this problem everytime i do a fresh install. It's always linked to "../bin32" and "../bin32/packages". An if this is right you can check your installed folder for the corvette and see if v1.49 is present there.

7. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Do you have the cr6 community skin pack installed as well? Probably that if you do.

8. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I can't hack the launcher too confusing and downloading anything locks the launcher from use.

I like mod manager better.

Click uninstall twice then refresh to check ;)

9. msportdan

msportdan Banned

cpm on this car feels nice slides are easier to catch and the car is more manageable under stress... i cant wait to see the fr15 or f2 with it on, and the smaller tourers.

10. Magus

Magus Registered

THIS

11. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Yep it's definitely the old skin pack causing that issue. It catches me out too, every time. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

A bit unexpected, but a great news :)

C6R was instantly my favorite car in rF2 so I was hoping to try it out with updated tires some day. Well, the day has come all of a sudden :) Nice surprise, thanks guys :)

If you keep it up, maybe I'll get my S7R one day :)

13. Jeferson Richart

Jeferson Richart Registered

Check the "Installed/Vehicles" folder. Delete any folder for the Corvette. Install the new version.

14. peterchen

peterchen Registered

People who donĀ“t read the thread and give the super-duper answers! lol! :rolleyes:

15. mrsmr2

mrsmr2 Registered

Didn't like this car before but I've just had a very enjoyable 20 laps around Estoril. It's a much better car now.

16. Flatspotter

Flatspotter Registered

Love this car! The tires feel awesome.

The side mirrors aren't adjustable, though. :(

17. bwana

bwana Registered

Something weird here. Finally got some time to install this download from ISI. Uninstalled previous version and deleted. Dropped new into packages and its not showing? Checked vehicle and multi .no sign
    any ideas ? Is it an update not a replacement of existing mod? and if so where would one drop an update file (excuse my ignorance but I dont think Ive ever used update function for mods or folders before)

Solved:: had never used remote content button before .. doh!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
  18. Ozzy

Ozzy Registered

The autolift/-blib in the player.json is really just an aid and determines in no way how the real car (sim car) behaves. If you have both aids disabled, then the corvette behaves like it should, meaning it automatically lifts but you will have to blip manually on downshifts.

19. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

That's the worst kind of "uninstall" you can do. Do you do the same with your windows programs ? :/

20. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Yeah, uninstalling content in rF2 does not work like that.