[REL] Flat6 Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, Aug 16, 2015.

1. TheGrunt

TheGrunt Registered

Terrific mod indeed! Only thing is that I find them quite FPS heavy. I have 3930K@4.5GHz 16GB and GTX980ti. With multiview on, I can run pretty much all cars I've tested so far with 60FPS (at least ISI made and most others) with around 25 car grids. Flat6 however brings my FPS at 40-45 range on clear conditions. They definitely bog the CPU as my GPU usage stays under 100% all the time, but it is still related to graphics I'm sure. It is no big deal to switch of multiview when driving Flat6, but some optimisations would be nice in future updates. But big thanks to the devs for this beautiful car!

2. CollierT11

CollierT11 Registered

At Champion Motorsports, there's test races scheduled for an upcoming season using these cars, and more. :)

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

The "cpit_sponsor" has the wrong alpha layer

4. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Maybe the rear tire wear is a bit to high. I get after 10 laps approx. 6%-10% more tire wear on the rear (e.g. 96 front and 87 rear), depending on setup settings, but never balanced. I was able to do a 1:21.4xx on Mosport with 60L fuel.

Also i saw some strange artefacts today, wich was my first longer session with this mod. Some very short white flashes and missing car textures, too.

View attachment 18909

5. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Isn't this expected for a rear-engined, tail-heavy car?

6. Saabjock

Saabjock Registered

I finally got a chance to drive this mod in a race online last night at Bath.
    Great job on this mod.
    An extreme "kick in the a**" is the best way I can describe it without swearing....talk about fun!
    I loved every minute of it....despite coming fourth.

7. mrmat01

mrmat01 Registered

Excellent work guys so much fun to drive very realistic looks sound physics one of the best in RF2 loved the RF1 version but wow awesome set a new level of modding thank you so much for sharing :D

8. V12_Ben

V12_Ben Registered

Thanks so much for the mod guys really enjoying it, love everything about it especially the way the car handles and the sound is as awesome as I expected.

I did a race with the AI at MMP outer loop A and had an absolute blast - you HAVE to try this car/track combo.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftypUuAR54c

9. Gupster

Gupster Registered

Thank you to ER for this fantastic car. Our server was very busy yesterday with the flat 6 at Bathurst. Hours and hours of races went on into the night heh.

www.premiersimracing.com

10. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

Thank you for this great mod - has made me play RF2 again. even managed to find some Pick up races online for the first time in a long While. Great fun to drive this car ! :eek:

11. peevee

peevee Registered

Excellent mod which just gets better the more I drive it.
    Keen on doing some paints but need some advice...
    Got the Body sorted so that box is ticked.
    Using the Enduracers_Template_ESGTC_Flat6GT3 - how does one get the following to show in the final product:

1. Window
    2. Windscreen
    3. CpitSponsor

Any advice appreciated
    Cheers
    PV

12. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

skinname_alt.dds
    skinname_altWindow.dds
    skinname_altWindscreen.dds
    skinname_altCpitSponsor.dds

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2016
  13. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

By the way, Klo-che or Mad King, is it possible to release templates for the windshield at 2x the current resolution?

14. klo-che

klo-che Registered

Hello,
    We are working on a mod update, this is part of it (but not only). Stay tuned.

15. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Great stuff. I'll be working on my upped windshield here, but could there be the right font # and name added to the template? And hopefully a more gentle layer instead of the very strong current one :). Oh! And the helmet template please.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2016
  16. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

We had a couple of downright kick-ass cars released in 2015, and I really appreciated them, but this one here.... I'd vote for rF2 2015 MOTY! seriously!

17. peevee

peevee Registered

Thanks Guimengo

18. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

The Helmet template is already available for the ES rF1 version in Extra Packages section here : http://enduracers.com/downloads_es.html

19. klo-che

klo-che Registered

In the upcoming days we will release a Flat6 GT3 template update, including for bodywork correct layers and, championship sponsors and number plates, for windows numbers and names templates, windscreen banners and country flags, and for windscreen an high rez 2048*2048 version, including names and numbers templates too. So you don't have to wait for the next update to have smoother windshields.
    Stay tuned !

20. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

View attachment 18939
    May I ask how to select the bootlid (front) with the hole for fuel filler.
    (I know I have to do the glass and screen too).