[REL] Flat6 Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, Aug 16, 2015.

1. whitmore

whitmore Registered

Congratulations on a great mod. A question I have is the first post in the thread lists the cars @ 1160 kg. My research shows the CUP car weight to be 1175kg (rounded up 1180kg) however the vehicle file has the car weight at 1280kg. Is there a inbuilt weight penalty by default?

2. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Really nice mod! Thank you guys.

3. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

Thank you guys so much for this mod, its just an awesome ride, we had a lot of fun in this car already. I don't know if somebody mentioned it already or not but it would be great if you could allow a bit more seat movement. I am a triple screen user without a fancy rig and it would be really good if i could set my view a bit more backwards.

4. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Just an info for those who are affected with problems: if you`re using DashmeterPro, check if you`re on the lastest version (Android & rF2 plugin). There was an update last week and i read on different places about problems using not updated DashmeterPro.

5. Mikk Quickmikk

Mikk Quickmikk Guest

Try Head Tilt Plugin

6. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

So you decrypt the mas files !!! And as Kloche said, we have a list of elements to fix or improve, and this is a mistake that is part of it.

7. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

8. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Any good leagues starting up for this mod?

9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

PhoenixRacingClub.net should be in January, and another one associated with VEC too.

10. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

We just finalised the calendar. First season for 2015 (two in total) bi-weekly events two race format with a top 10 reverae in the second race and full livecoverage.

Calendar:
    http://p1-simracing.net/index.php?pages/ppcCalendar/
    Registration (you need to be logged in):
    http://p1-simracing.net/index.php?forms/p1pcc-sign-up.7/respond

General Info:
    http://p1-simracing.net/index.php?threads/p1pcc-series.32/

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

11. Correct - simracing.club will run a Porsche super cup with flat6
    Virtual Le Mans Series with Enduracers mod and
    Virtual rally championship with dirt rally.

However we have allready within the first hour reached 40 sign ups - but everyone is welcome on the waiting list. As VEC we will provide one of the best series out there ;)

We take simracing seriously with safety and driver ratings so we require our drivers to do so ;)

12. ovg_scottie

ovg_scottie Registered

There is literally nothing wrong with decrypting mas files to see how a car has been made, or to find optimal setup information. It's only a problem when physics or models have been copied.

13. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

Only ISI have the tools to decrypt .mas, that's why we ask for encrypt the .mas to protect the data we want to protect.
    So if you decrypt, you do piracy, and at final, modding team that working "for free" and protect things will finish to stop working on mods due to this kind of behavior.
    So if you want information, ask them, don't decrypt .mas

Thank you.

14. Leagues will have to either:
    Make an extra team.mas or simply remove the team.mas and include our own. Thing is that if there is several of the same car numbers in a mod, it will mess thigns up.
    I´ve asked a few times - would you consider this piracy?
    Obviously leagues should not touch the main or map files which is encrypted.

15. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

The teams are not encrypted to allow these kind of things. Only what we think need privacy is encrypted and doesn't lock anything for the leagues (because on Gentlemen-Racers we are a league too and know what is needed for league or not).

16. OK, thanks :)

17. DocJones

DocJones Registered

Using a tool that is available on this forum (and which has a different purpose than extracting encrypted files), you don't even get a message that the file you open is encrypted. I am sure McFlex didn't notice he was extracting something that you guys didn't want anybody to have a look at.

18. klo-che

klo-che Registered

19. MapleHamwich

MapleHamwich Registered

I gave these cars a quick go today. I'm disappointed to say, but they weren't my favorite. I found the cars to be quite slow in their response to input and in feedback. Rather than feeling connected, I feel relatively disconnected in the experience. Maybe future stints will lead me to a different experience.

20. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

I was/am very impressed. The cars have so much feedback in every situation. I'm really loving them.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk