Updated (Stock Car Ready) Indianapolis Motor Speedway Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Jun 29, 2015.

1. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I hope this isn't ISI's definition for "very soon" :p

2. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

I hate "soon" and "very soon" Better "this year" or "2-3 months" :D

3. Depco

Depco Registered

Indeed, i've been waiting patiently for gen6 cars to be released since last year... The Indy update brought renewed hope. Especially with the "very soon" phrase tossed in. But, to the shock of no one, it still hasn't been released. I'll simply have to wait like the rest of the rF2 masses.

4. Skan

Skan Registered

I'm guessing that the impending public release of windows 10 has something to do with the stock cars and any other content for rF2 not being released at this time. Think of all the threads of people having problems with the OS they are used to, now think about what will happen on the 29th of this month when 10 comes out. I would wait too if I was a developer, just incase this turns out to be a big problem for the content we already have. I do not think the majority will have a problem but I'm sure there will be something that causes at least a little frustration with the win 10 update on a few machines/configurations/etc.

5. Quartza

Quartza Registered

How do meshes, textures and INI files create compatibility issues? I would think it would just be executables and such.