rF2 Renewal spike on 6/15 - Renewal and Upgrade Info

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Lazza

Lazza Registered

It goes to that when you click renew. You have to see and click the log in so it knows what you're doing. Not what you expect when you're already logged into the launcher :)

2. blanes

blanes Registered

Where do I find my order number please ?

3. cbvta

cbvta Registered

I cant find the upgrade to lifetime. when i click on renewal it says for 1 year. I`m just getting back into rf2 so i probably missed a lot. anyway, can someone post a link to where i can upgrade to lifetime.please?
    Thank you

4. crz

crz Registered

http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2help/

If I remember correctly Tim said this option might cease to exist soon so better hurry :)

5. cbvta

cbvta Registered

i`m probably giving away my age but,why do i have to use paypal? doesnt Rf have the ability to take credit card info?

Also, thanks for the link to the upgrade info, but either i`m being dense and/or blind. i cant find the actual link to pay.

6. RJames

RJames Registered

Paypal is nothing but a payment processor. Weather you have a paypal account or not doesn't matter, you can pay via card using the paypal interface. If you click through to the payment screen when it redirects you to paypal on the left I think (top of my head) it says something like login to pay with your paypal account (useful if you have cards saved to your account.) or pay via credit/debit card of which then just provides you the normal card interface to input your card info.

7. cbvta

cbvta Registered

took an hour to figure out,but i just upgraded to lifetime. will see in a couple days if i did it right.