GEN 2 v8 supercars RF2 by in2simgamers

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by letsgoRacing, May 12, 2015.

1. yusupov

yusupov Registered

can u link to where on the site you can DL it?? im registered but couldnt find it

2. SmellySkidmark

SmellySkidmark Registered

___ Scam ___

theres no dl at all, get peeps to join for nothing

SS

3. letsgoRacing

letsgoRacing Registered

When its ready for Download it will be front and centre on the website

4. SmellySkidmark

So why post if it's not ready

SS

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Same reason everyone else does.

6. coops

coops Banned

i had to use multiplayer to download as could not find a link anywhere on their web site.

7. PMC

PMC Registered

Hey MarcG , If you find yourself on the Gold Coast QLD , your welcome to pop in and use mine and have a few beers if you like :cool:

8. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

thats not the ,so called" gen2 V8 mod", thats the Mod I created(borrowing from other mods and formats), using Grid Autosport models, and the nissan from RSM, of which I was given , by in2Cartman, to add to mod for IN2sim, found out later , the nissan was stolen from RSM . And they are just using the sounds and physics from that ATC-2015 mod, and have got some guy in the Ukraine to edit the GRID models, so they are different....mod used to be called ATC-2015 V8s, thats the one online ATM ...... ! 0 in2simgamers.net #3......, with all their bull**** and wheeling and dealing, in2 sim guys kicked and banned me............in feb this year, when I found out the truth about IN2sim guys

ps. Since learning of their deception.....I would like to publically apologise to RSM, for this, and regret all the conflict that followed.

ok,,, my rant is over, and conscience cleansed

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015
  9. SmellySkidmark

So no download after what 2 days now?
    And now their not even your scratch built cars
    good on ya in2simgamers
    "how embarrassment"

SS

10. coops

coops Banned

if this is a rip we need proof so ISI can delete this from their forums. i will not use this mod until it's confirmed not to be a ripped version. WISH ISI HAD THE POWER TO PULL IT OFF MULTIPLAYER IF RIPPED.

11. FatCity

FatCity Registered

If they did that, there would be about 80% of the current servers missing :cool:

Just need the thread deleted. And by the way, yes I downloaded it via the multiplayer server after seeing the pics that were posted, I quickly deleted it from my game as it looked like crap and didn't expect it to be much better

12. Rodman

Rodman Registered

Firstly..

The current mod being used on the rFactor 2 server is not the COTF 2015 V8 mod, it is the ATC 2015 V8 mod which has no relation to the COTF 2015 V8 mod. The ATC 2015 V8 mod was put together by an ex member of this club who has been banned. The post on the ISI website is not correct and DOES NOT relate to the COTF 2015 V8 Mod.

The COTF 2015 V8 MOD..

The mod will be released within a couple of weeks, we are in the final stages of finishing the mod. We have built this mod from scratch, we have paid a professional 3D modeler to build our models, there has been a lot of time and money invested in the mod by a number of people.

Once the mod has been released for rFactor it will be followed by a release in rFactor 2 a couple of weeks later and it will also then be released in Assetto Corsa.

To all the new members that have signed up looking for the mod, we the admin's apologize for the misleading information supplied on the ISI forum about the mod. This information was put up on the ISI Forum without the club Owners knowledge. When the mod is released a download link for each platform will be put in this thread.

MOD ENDORSEMENTS..

There are a number of companies that are endorsing the mod which will be made public on release.

THANK YOU...

A huge thank you goes out to
    =Fieldzy= from Hardcore and ISG-Cartman from IN2Simgamers
    for financing the mod and all the time and effort you have put in.

Hitman from IN2Simgamers
    for doing the skin pack they look absolutely fantastic.

Lildave from Hardcore
    who is currently working on the sounds and again doing a fantastic job. The ford sounds great mate.

Finally a massive thank you to all that have turned up to the beta test night's and supplied us with input.

Please continue to check the website for updates on the release date for the rF1 and rF2 versions of the mod.

13. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

Finnally and honest answer, from in2sim, actually. the whole controversy was about the ...GEN2 v8, nothing to do with the COTF version, rodman.... you must be new member then

14. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Thank you for the information. Looking forward to release, sounds exciting. :)

15. coops

coops Banned

16. coops

coops Banned

external mirrors way to bright cannot see anything clearly.

17. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

thats the old ATC-2015 mod, not the new one, FIELDZY, who I might add is the sole owner of the new V8 mod, is going to release the V8s, in a cpl months, he is still working out some bugs in rf1, when he has done that he will release mod with new rf2 models, keep an eye on hardcore, release will be there not at in2sim ..they cant even get the mod name right.....lol

18. Rodman

Rodman Registered

Please disregard the above post of this misleading information again i posted all the correct information in my earlier post.
    We will keep you posted of the inpending release date.
    Feel free to ask any questions regarding COTF 2015.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
  19. Andy_rsrf

Andy_rsrf Registered

What a mess here! Please brass tacks.

It would be better to start a new thread... when the time comes. :)

Best regards.

20. F1Fan07

F1Fan07 Member

It's crazy that I know of three independent V8SC mods under development for rF2 and a potential 4th. If only everyone could work together...