[REL] Endurance Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, May 8, 2015.

1. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

perso plus je le pratique et plus je le trouve jouissif :)

le seul truc a dire ou plutôt que j'aimerais comme "ajout" se porte sur les sons, alors pour avoir discuté avec pas mal de monde on est tous d'accord les sons moteurs sont superbe intérieur et extérieur!!
    se qui serai sympa se sont tous les bruits "autour" suspension, frein, transmission, vent (proto ouvert), frottement/crissement pneus.

voila bref merci pour votre Énorme taf j'attend avec impatience les nouveau model de GT!! ;)

2. TheLeadWolf

TheLeadWolf Registered

Lots of good points above. I'd like to tell, I really love sounds, models and car set in this. This is great addition to rF2 (URD EGT is later models of cars). Sequentially shifted GTE/GT2 is just a dream.

Nothing human makes is ever perfect, and, this is V1 (and a very good V1). Criticism is never pleasant, but unfortunately is part of being public on forums. Most of feedback I see is quite positive, don't let things that are not perfect, overshadow the good work done (and sounds like you learned a lot about rF2 as well).

rF2 is only as good as we all make it. So thank you guys very much and good luck in the future efforts.

3. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

Normalement ils y sont, justement on a posté attention à ce que ce soit présent. Quels sont tes paramètres sons ? Le mod est calibré sur les volumes son par défaut de rF2
    [​IMG]

4. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

il me semble que j'ai les mêmes sauf la dernière option qui y'a pas sur ton screen :)
    [​IMG]

5. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

The MAS utility can't open this mod? :(

6. bwana

bwana Registered

40 cars mixed grid at Portugal with a 7pm start . 2 hrs of pure joy. great mod ,just great

7. Jeffro503

Jeffro503 Registered

Man , you guys are just awesome! I will be making a donation here real quick. Just wanted to say thank you to all you guys over at ER For all the kickass hard work you have done! You guys are awesome! I have the Flat 6 Mod as well and it's incredible. Thinking this will be just as good.

8. Lgel

Lgel Registered

I appreciate the fact that even in the closed cockpits of your P2s you have a good lateral visibility. Darche PX1 from URD is may be very realistic (I don't know, as it is much worse than the Aura of the same mod), but not very fun to drive due to this lack of visibility.

Cheers.

9. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

Could you describe what is your issue, what you want to do with the mas2 utility, it's to make .rfmod or other?

10. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

+1

11. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Wanted to see some things in the hdv, also if we move to rF2 this is a mod we'd use, we probably would need to change some things to fit our preferences too (like refueling and driver swap time), etc. When I tried to open the main mas it said wrong encript key. Even URD keep their stuff open, not understanding this at all.

12. klo-che

klo-che Registered

Graphic .mas files and .mas of the main text files are encrypted, it's a team decision. Feel free to provide us propositions that we can take in consideration for the build 2.00 development.

13. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Well that's not nice... hopefully someone will decript this rather sooner than later, no hurry for now at least. :rolleyes:

14. klo-che

klo-che Registered

Please do not encourage decryption. We are opened to receive feedbacks and take them in consideration for future releases, and on your side you have to accept our decisions. I won't comment more the subject here, it's our statement.

15. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Is the new ui in the steam version included? Can't select it in-game. Cars drive good. Thanks guys

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

16. klo-che

klo-che Registered

Good point, we will upload them right now.

17. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Great thanks.

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

18. klo-che

klo-che Registered

19. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

Thanks to everyone for all your hard work on this, the results are excellent. Tried a couple of the LMP2 cars and really enjoying it.

20. LasseJO

LasseJO Registered

Hey

GREAT mod.

I've found 2 small issues as of yet:

-Ray Mallock Racing, Lola Mazda B09/86 #25from Le Mans has no diveplanes, but the shadows from the diveplanes are still on the texture.

-I cannot show any of the old Corvette C6R models (the ISI 3d model) in the Showroom / Tuning function. I get an error regarding an animation of the front wiper. The car drives fine.

View attachment 21014