[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. SupermightyZ

SupermightyZ Registered

+3

2. peevee

peevee Registered

+27

3. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

You cant compare those things. The basic updates to AC were done becase our content completly stoped working on simple things. So stop with AC vs rF2.

In rf2 some content simply didnt need to be updated over all that period as there were to much issues with things beeing implented and didnt work properly. Sorry but that is what we talked few times when i updated and had to revert back.
    rF2 was far more unstable in many cases when we updated and tested things. And rather to update something that wouldnt work properly later we simply skiped updates.

Now, updates are in work and have some patiente. This crying here doesnt help at all and it wont bring the update sooner.

4. pristy27

pristy27 Registered

You have there one mystake - rF2 EGT = May, 2016 (minimum Corvette C7R)
    and AC EGT = October, 2015 (I have no update of EGT from this date for AC)
    And there was also no update for AC PX...

But on the other hand - yes - you are little bit late Alles. You wrote around Le Mans weekend. Yes, you must leave for some days, but yes it is more than week after LM, and nothing in my mailbox.
    We are waiting for an update very long i think...

5. sg333

sg333 Registered

Are you saying there will be two updates or are you pushing this update out to do more cars?

6. Pedro Delgado2

Pedro Delgado2 Registered

+1

7. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

Serious! Almost 2 weeks now! :mad:

8. drako90

drako90 Registered

+90 :(

9. Sherwin92

Sherwin92 Registered

What ever happened to "good things come to those who wait" and all that? Sure I would have liked to have had an update by now, but the simple fact is we haven't as URD is working on it. We have been told they are working on it, and so we wait, we wait for what we already know will be worth it :)

10. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

"We are moving to next car now-Shiro PX1(front engine) WIPs will follow soon."

That was on 16.January. Still no WIPs.

"We continue to work on new Shiro car for AC/rF2 that will be ready in 1-2 weeks and released with PX updates."

That was on 31.January.

"PX update is on the way now to and we will release something around 24h LeMans race. Plus or minus few days around that weekend."

That was on 7.June.

We have now July, nothing happend. We have to wait another 5-6 months? At least some ingame shots or a video. It's better than nothing.

11. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

To be fair, I'm pretty sure (not 100%) WIPs were shown on their fb page.

12. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

From the 2016 Aura, not Shiro.

13. UnitedRacingDesign

We did scraped one Shiro to, that is what is it. I wont release something until im fine with it. We have fully build new car once and until im not happy with something new its not going out. Once its done, to my standarts of needs its going out. And if i pay somebody for some job, it should be done properly and i wont allways fix things after others if they are payed for that. This is not that im saying somebody else is making failures but the low side on this is when something is wrong or needs to be better, it goes back, than again to me for review and that takes simple days for minor things.
    But once its done its going out.

14. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

This is all a bit sad. I get people are frustrated. Aless, perhaps a post with what you think will be in the next update to refresh our minds and also give hope for the future?

15. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Updates are in the works? Oh, I've heard that before. I've been waiting over 19 months for an update to rF2 T5 but have you seen me in here complaining before? NO.

I bought ALL your rF2 mods to support you guys. I don't drive AC, but I bought all those mods too just to support your modding group. Very disappointed.

Oh and looks what's in my mailbox today! More AC updates to EGT, T5, and PX, but nothing for rF2 again.

16. emha76

emha76 Registered

+1 buddhatree

17. UnitedRacingDesign

I have been explainig about some updates and stop with AC vs rF2 updates. Its big different how rF2 or AC operate. Its simply more easy to update stuff in AC than in rf2.
    Whole new physics must be redone for rF2 while in AC we can do simple updates.
    Again in rf2 we saddly have lack of power to. And i have wrote this in FB, here and over emails. In rF2 to far more is needed when updating, far more testing as the game is by far more complex to AC and that all cant be done over night like it can be in AC actually.

Comparing rF2 vs AC is completle nonsense by now, especially in cases like in physics...Sadly even in grafical side. I wish there would be more easy ways but we have allways put alot of effort to pull out of rF2 from grafical side over 100% and from physics to satisfy all in some ways as we know we have all kinda different sim racers here. In AC it is simply more easy to do everything all around and its far more easy to get more people on board on different areas.

18. UnitedRacingDesign

I dont know what exactly it will be becase i want to have more ready but i cant push it to much away. We have 2xPX1 cars in work and 2xPX2 will come. All those are planned now in short time and i want to bring atleast 2 cars at once out and another 2 in short time.

19. speedo59

speedo59 Registered

Hi everybody
    For me it is better to have a finished model, with physical that is most successful.
    Aless thank you for your work that prepared us a bright future on rfactor2.
    Paris did this is not in 1 day
    "Criticism is easy but art is difficult"

20. sg333

sg333 Registered

I think what people are most "mad" about is that you said you'd have an update out before/very shortly after LeMans and now all of that has disappeared and been pushed down the road?

I'd rather have one new car now than the promise of 4 in several months time :(