[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Thx, looks like we use older shader there while we use different one on aura and darche now. Will update that.

Base body templates for Aura and Darche https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tjvppjsdol3r3gw/AAAMwaEy6i1YpWcDa3HtqZU1a?dl=0

I will add this to first page and in future drop all templates there.

2. carson_1017

carson_1017 Registered

Thanks for the answer and templates

3. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Could the 3rd spring settings be available for us to tune them?
    On high downforce and power cars this is very important.

Thanks.

4. Paul Fenwick

Paul Fenwick Registered

Finally took the plunge... Wow.... Some much fun. One thing I noticed though driving the darche was that trees were flickering through the windscreen banner. This was only at sebring the only track I have run them at. Is this an acknowledged problem?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

5. Schumi

Schumi Registered

Any news about Shiro? LMP2 cars?

6. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

Again an alpha-sorting/offset issue. All track materials using alpha transparency should have an alpha offset between 1-4, for cars they should be 5+

7. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

Let's get those two LMP1's done first...

8. Paul Fenwick

Paul Fenwick Registered

Ah right... How do I go about sorting that out? Not got a clue!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

9. Lgel

Lgel Registered

It is URD who should take care of this problem.

Cheers.

10. peevee

peevee Registered

Alless will probably get pissed off but I don't care....
    Maybe URD should focus on finishing the long going rF2 PX project - the wait for this is actually getting quite stupid - and also update EGT and T5 for rF2
    Instead is appears that other URD projects are happening which will only add to further delays: http://www.virtualr.net/mercedes-clr-lm-rf2-ac-new-previews
    I as a loyal URD supporter who has bought all their car mods (rf2 and AC) am aggrieved about the situation.If I was atight ass I would ask for my money back!

What happened to this:
    Post#907 on this forum by UnitedRacingDesign (alless) on: 01-21-16, 06:18 PM
    I have received finished Shiro today! Preparing it ingame, might wait with new update until next week and get it out with Shiro.
    Three weeks later we still waiting WTF!!!
    Unless I missed something....

11. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

Finishing a car for "ingame" development, it's just the start of a long road, that include to sort out many small things, and it takes lot of time and testing.

12. peevee

peevee Registered

Blah blah blah
    Don't sell when you cannot deliver, don't make promises you don't keep to people who part with money to support your business/hobby/whatever and don't take for granted people who believe in you.

13. RNelson

RNelson Registered

Don't buy something in pre-release....

14. UnitedRacingDesign

Again, doing another car is completly different when other people are involved NOT needed for rF2 ingame/fixing work! And i have explained this so many times by now that is boring by now allready. We have and will allways deliver our products but sometimes we simply dont take into accounts that there are things coming in our way that need bit more work.
    I have from start state to that this is not a finished product and that we want to bring it in high standarts and higher than every other car from past but sometimes things simply need bit more work than i plan and as sayed there are other things coming in beetwen i cant plan.

I dont want to hear a single time anymore that we actually do FREE content for you and that you are going to whine at the end especially when some cars dont have a single issue with something else beeing late and i have sayed this soo many times. We would have not work on other projects if they would affect other projects!

We have never forced you for anything and on top of that for beeing late or whatever from our side we have added more content to that package! Wich isnt bad i guess for what you get at the end or is it? Have you ever consider the price and the content you get for such price and you cant wait few more weeks here and there?

15. west1785

west1785 Registered

Alless, best thing you can do is not specify a date (like next week, this month, etc.). This will make people have a point when saying you don't keep your promise. Some people just can't understand that there are many issues that can come out of nowhere and it's not like it's an army of people working on this mod. Just keep calm and do your thing, which is great ;) Be sure to monitor this thread for people identifying bugs and stuff, and really, you shouldn't bother explaining every time the same thing over and over again. It's a waste of time and energy.

16. UnitedRacingDesign

I know, it just in my hand reach at that time. With Shiro we had some issues from models as one was finished allready but we scraped it and made completly new model...now i just run into some other issues but are solved now and working. Will bring the update as soon as i think its ready.

@peevee you didnt make me angry and i can understand some of your views but I really hate when i get other cars/work pushed under the nose.

17. west1785

west1785 Registered

You're a quick learner :p I for one am very happy I can enjoy this quality mod for a bargain on both AC and rF2. It's not perfect yet, but I'm sure you're working hard. Thanks!

18. peevee

peevee Registered

Blah blah blah!

In answer to your words ofself pity:

• Doing another car is completly different when other people are involved NOT needed for rF2 ingame/fixing work! Now WTF does that mean?
    • And i have explained this so many times by now that is boring by now allready. Good! So it is not only me, many people appear frustrated by your snail paced productivity.
    • We have and will allways deliver our products but sometimes we simply dont take into accounts that there are things coming in our way that need bit more work Why is that my problem?
    • I dont want to hear a single time anymore that Say what??? You having a laugh?
    • We actually do FREE content for you Not me dude. I only have your payware stuff and don't care for your free stuff
    • That you are going to whine at the end Not likely because I am a beer guy...
    • Especially when some cars dont have a single issue with something else beeing late and i have sayed this soo many times. What exactly does that mean?
    • We would have not work on other projects if they would affect other projects! Hard to believe since a you have delivered two or three new 'free' products to my knowledge while PX is unfinished, with EGT and T5 appear to be stagnant
    • We have never forced you for anything and on top of that for beeing late or whatever from our side we have added more content to that package! You need to explain this properly coz I don't get it...
    • Wich isnt bad i guess for what you get at the end or is it? From my perspective as a buyer I give this example to you the seller: I bought a one litre bottle of beer. I opened it and there was only 500 ml inside and when I tasted the beer it tasted strange. I called the brewery and they said: sorry mate but we had some unforeseen problem with the beer filling mechanism, and also we simply did not take into account that there are things coming in our way that needed bit more work. But we still decided to take your money, which ain't so bad for what you got in the end is it sir?
    • Have you ever consider the price and the content you get for such price and you cant wait few more weeks here and there? No. And why should I? I paid. I want delivery or at least signs of progress or at least explanations for delays.

Dude everything you wrote in response to my original observation digs a bigger hole for yourself. You simply do not have a leg to stand on with the excuses you provide.
    Just deliver what you promise (and are paid) to deliver... or get people on your side by keeping us posted with weekly updates of developments even if there are none. That would keep me pacified and happy to know things are ticking away albeit at a slow pace.
    :cool:

This book helped me when I was young: View attachment 19332

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
  19. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Hello Peevee

Even if i understand your frustration, why don't we keep it nice in the forum.

Aless has delivered outstanding products for us in the low hours of RF2, I too own all EGT products for RF2, had so many hours of fun with EGT,
    that I can't avoid feeling sad for such sour writings.

Even if PX1 is incomplete at the moment you can have great fun driving them as they are, running multi class races against GT cars.

I have no doubts that Aless will deliver an outstanding product to all his customer, simply RF2 modding is very difficult, due to the ever incresasing sophistication ot the sim.

URD is no Google or Exxon with a public relations department to smooth our feelings, as is, I suppose Aless is an overworked man, allow his team to work peacefully.

Cheers.

20. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Paid work, not a donation, brings forth great expectations and responsibilities. There will be ignorant comments but again, this isn't a donation. Paying customers expecting a product they bought into being delivered, with quality.

Posts with name calling and bad language are as annoying as users interfering with kindergarten-like moral support, giving excuses and saying it's ok. Let URD and the customer sort it out, and if needed either side can contact the moderator.