[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I'm pretty sure that is more of an rF2 issue than a car issue. It happens on all cars regardless of rear window or not.

2. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

For sure... but it is fixable, until rF2 does it right by design... Lit at night/omni could be unticked for example

3. steviejb

steviejb Registered

It can also be helped with alpha channel editing, just not too much or it looks like you don't have a windscreen at all. :p

4. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

I have received finished Shiro today! Preparing it ingame, might wait with new update until next week and get it out with Shiro.

5. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

6. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Wow, it's getting better and better

7. Sherwin92

Sherwin92 Registered

That's a superb thing to read :) . Do whatever you feel is best regarding postponing the Aura/Darche update/Shiro release!

Regarding the Shiro, i have obviously read the posts about a "realistic" and "league" version. In my opinion it would perhaps be best to make the car you'd call "realistic", the car with a pace simmilar to Le Mans last year, whilst the "league" version should be how the Shiro could have been in theory, if the hybrid engine worked as intended. Just my view on things :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P5110 met Tapatalk

8. steviejb

steviejb Registered

Any word on templates for the Aura and Darche? :)

9. peevee

peevee Registered

10. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

The pit exit crash happens on a lot of tracks, also with the p2 version unfortunately.

11. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

When we will see the screenshots from Shiro?

12. KoshaPashkin

KoshaPashkin Registered

nice car :eek:

13. PearceYaussy

PearceYaussy Registered

Aura is a blast! I love the sound (That "rattle" reminds me of 1930's GP engine). One slight issue, the Aura cockpit cam is a little off center (to the right), Is this intentional? I know some cars are like that (Lotus 49 for example)

14. steviejb

steviejb Registered

Any word on what's going on with the update and templates? Hopefully all is going well. :)

15. PATR10T

PATR10T Registered

can someone tell me why the ffb is this much different between these cars? for example the rebellion has a great smooth ffb while the porsche is extreme there, the wheel is working all the time o_O

16. BecauseRaceCar

BecauseRaceCar Registered

porsche has alot more torque probably.

17. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

I think it's the same reason as other multi-car mods and even one ISI car versus another can feel so disconnected or like they weren't part of the same mod or sim. They are not all made by the same person or leader imposing a consistent way of implementing the FFB. There should not be such huge differences in basic feel....only in the subtleties that allow you to experience the unique characteristics of one vehicle to another (like a 60's open wheeler versus a 90's road car). Things like more torque in one car versus another similar car should be extremely subtle differences.

The latest ISI updates and releases are coming closer together in terms of consistency of implementation, so the only differences you feel are the ones you should feel because the car is different.

18. Lgel

Lgel Registered

My two cents.

FBB is function of steering geometry, if you choose to follow the geometry of the original car, you'll have two different FFB response for two different cars, even if it is the same modder that designs both.
    To have a standard FFB you may have to choose a "Ligue Edition Geometry" identical for all cars.
    To have a "nice FFB" you may also have to deviate from the original car suspension design...

So be wise with what you ask...

Cheers.

19. PATR10T

PATR10T Registered

i think the rebllion feels like the right ffb while on the porsche something feels broken ;)

even when different people work on the cars you can add the same ffb for all cars... for sure there will be differnces because every car is different but not this much... on the porsche is just too much ffb and i dont think that feels real... :p

would be great to know if this will be "fixed" that the cars will have the same ffb?

what can i do against for now? with this it dosnt make that fun to drive... for now i dont touched the ffb in rf2

20. Andregee

Andregee Registered

If the Ffb is to strong, use the Ffb multiplier to solve it

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk