[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

TO StrawmanAndy

https://racetechnologies.wordpress.com/tag/brembo/

http://www.gizmag.com/porsche-919-hybrid-lmp1-vs-audi-r18-e-tron-quattro-vs-toyotats040/31081/

http://www.porsche.com/latin-americ...acing/racingcars/919-hybrid/featuresandspecs/

FORMULA1 ,IndyCar,LMP1............380mm.............................. The system beside recovering energy also helps to stop the car ....... and in the video sound meters not yardsticks ...... formulates one stops of 200 km/h to 0km/h in 65 meters, neither in the video the pilot stops zero ...... the discs are 380 mm ceramic ...........
    .............Traction / transmission Operation back Traction, total traction by means of KERS in the front axis............. I leave the links him for his information

pd.- Thank you very much Lgel..........I do not believe that they do things for my ... only I do constructive critique

2. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

The size of the discs is one thing we can know.
    What we cannot know is the braking torque though... That's just guess work
    Adding the harvesting into the equation.

I think the Rebellion surely shouldn't brake much better than it already does.
    The HY-cars might be a different story, because they have the harvesting going on as well, slowing them down slightly faster.

3. Capeta

Capeta Registered

Congrats on the work.
    3D is at a very good level.
    Physics still need work I guess.
    TC isn't working (or as it should).
    Rear behaviour is weird. To be fast you have to drive it like a rental kart. Counter braking in all high speed corner.

4. Quic Vic

Quic Vic Registered

Thanks for the great mod it feels good, and looks amazing. For those having issues with the back end stepping out, as noted by others it seams to be an aero balance issue, I've found taking front wing off helps along with softening the rear springs.

5. Ghanja

Ghanja Registered

Yes, guiding it to a bit more understeer does wonders ... :)

6. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Does it do wonders for your front tires also?
    Are both front and rear tires worn in the same proportion on a long stint?

Cheers.

7. steviejb

steviejb Registered

Fantastic effort to get the car out, it looks AMAZING. Can't wait for the Audi. :D Some comments about the driving experience:

1 - by default, there's very little feel through the wheel. I found I had to crank the FFB multiplier up to 2.0 from 1.0.
    2 - honestly, the way the rear loses grip, nearly endlessly, just feels weird to me. I've been attempting to tune it out since installing it. I've got it a lot better now, but the fundamental behaviour still feels a little strange to me. This is also with medium TC and it still feels like I'm counter steering through most corners. It COULD be a setup thing, but out of the box it's SO wild I wouldn't consider trying to drive it in an endurance race. The 2015 V6 turbo car is also way more oversteery than the 2014 NA V8 car, both on and off power.
    3 - I'd like to see smaller gaps in the anti-roll bar adjustments, just to allow for a little more fine tuning. Feels like the gaps between changes are a little big and have quite drastic effects on the car behaviour. Perhaps a few more options to move the weight around as well, but it could be this restrictive on the real cars for all I know.
    4 - I know it was mentioned before, but I think allowing people to raise the steering lock above 14 would be good. There are so many different wheels, rotations, preferences and such out there. I know a couple of people on the TS server I use have wondered the same thing.

8. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

Will the V1.0 of the mod cost the same or will be cheaper/more expensive?

9. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

More expensive.

10. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

11. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Brakes PX1

@JUANCHIOOO
    Hello,

For PX1 2015 the engine has less brake (correct it is a turbo reving lower, with less displacement), so you must change your brake balance to give more relevance to rear. Torque is higher so you must have a smoother action on the gas pedal. A little more oversteer on power, very pleasing if it doesn't destroy rear tires on long runs (if it the case, I would raise front spring stiffness, dampers, front ARB, lower rear ARB).

Do you agree?

Cheers.

P.S. User error PX1 2015 reports rear tires temp to Motec.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  12. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

Rear-wheel drive, all-wheel drive using KERS in front axle.............MGU on the front axle, power > 400 CV...........front axle pull very strong and self-locking differential back, not be exact if it should or not be as well as you say, but a 4 x 4 is hard to not do skid, or turn, more if the 400 horsepower electric motor pulls the front axle... rfactor 2 is a simulator and reality is a little different

13. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Please, I don't understand what you are talking about. The Revolucion is not an Hybrid car as far as I know, am I so wrong?
    Cheers.

My info.

Rebellion Racing R-One AER

ENGINE: AER P60 direct injection twin-turbocharged V6.
    POWER: n/a.
    TORQUE: n/a.
    TRANSMISSION: 7-speed sequential.
    DRIVETRAIN: rear-wheel-drive.
    FUEL CAPACITY: 68litres.
    WHEELS/TYRES: 18 inch front and rear Michelin.
    MINIMUM WEIGHT: 850kg.
    DIMENSIONS: 4650mm (length), 1900mm (width), 1050mm (height).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  14. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

You are right, this car is not hybrid.

15. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

I am sorry, I was commenting on the royal vehicle, that of URD, it is not 4x4 and is not hybrid, therefore it does not have traction in the front axis

In the last version, I see that it has oversteer............. It depends on the setup......The setup influences very much..........To raise the back bar or the forward to diminish, or even to lower front wharves........

To the values I want to say, to make the front suspension soft

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  16. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

Which real car, JUANCHIO? This is representing the Rebellion, which is a private LPM1 car. All private LMP1 cars are RWD and non-hybrid.

-----

Spanish:

JUANCHIO, este coche es una recreación del Rebellion, es un LMP1 real, pero sólo los oficiales (Porsche, Auidi, Peugeot y Nissan) son híbridos, los LMP1 de equipos privados, como lo es el Rebellion, no son híbridos, ni 4x4.

17. JUANCHIOOO

JUANCHIOOO Banned

si cierto LeStrat hubo una confusión porque estaba hablando del diámetro de los discos usados por los P1 , y el comentario del compañero refería al P1 de URD.........ya me disculpe

If certain LeStrat there was confusion because I was talking about the diameter of the disks used by the P1, and fellow comment referring to the URD P1... I already I apologise, do it again sorry

18. Pelukas

Pelukas Registered

Hola que tal ??.. Españoles!!! Joer no entiendo nada,pero sigo el hilo ,casi siempre tapatalk y en inglés y no me entero?
    Estado apuntó de comprarlo ya que EGT no acabó de convencerme las físicas, y me gustaría saber quental esta el PX.
    Estoy formateando y cuando acabe me gustaría comprarlo,un saludo a todos

19. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

There is a Spanish subforum where we can continue our discussion in our language. It makes no sense to keep messing this thread.
    -------------------
    Spanish:
    Hay un subforo en español en el que se puede seguir debatiendo en nuestro idioma. Estamos ensuciando este hilo y no tiene sentido.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  20. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Como dijo LeStrat, tiene un foro en español si tienes dudas. Ahora, bueno, si te gustas el EGT mod, sin dudas el PX también quedara muy bien contigo :).