[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If you using 2.041, then problem with non-ASCII symbols should be fixed. So it might be something else.. Do you see any error messages in server command window, below "starting on 127.0.0.1:8000..."? If not, make any change to your championship to trigger r2la_settings.json creation. For example, press "Edit championship" on any championship, and press "Save changes" on "Edit championship" page. Look at command window again for error message.

2. Didier Coquillard

Didier Coquillard Registered

I followed your instructions, but still does not work. No error appears when I press the export button. r2la_settings.json file is changed properly if I edit a past league

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I`m a bit confused.

What "export button". Do you mean "Save changes" button? I asked to press "Save changes" button on "Edit championship page".

What do you mean by "past league"? Other r2la install or some other championship within r2la 2.041? How many championships do you have in r2la v2.041?

If there is no error message there is only one sure way for me to help you: you can zip your r2la 2.041 folder and your folder with all rF2 logs that you are using, and send them to me somehow. You can do this by PM.

4. Didier Coquillard

Didier Coquillard Registered

5. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Hello. This tool is amazing man, will help a lot in our online leagues. Thanks a lo!
    One thing I couldn't find so gotta ask for help: is it possible to have a manual class with points that come from overall position rather than having it given "in class"? We do that way so every position counts if we race with a single car class (like GT3) but want to have a Gentlemen trophy

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, this is not possible, and right now I don`t want to change this part of code as it is already complicated.

7. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Damn :(

Thanks man

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  8. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Found something that makes it inconsistent with the option "Results to ignore". For example... Driver A finish P8 and get 50 points for that but got a penalty and lost 10 points, now he has 40 for this round. Next race he finish P9 he get 45 points, your program will see the P8 as worst result when it should be the P9. :(

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yeah, I`m searching for worst results by points, including manual correction points. I could add an option in the future to search for worst results not including manual correction points, but I can not promise this right now.

Whole point of this option is to drop worst N points results (not necessarily places). Thats how we used it in my league when I was admin. So for me as it is right now is acceptable (or proper) way to sort results.

10. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

That should not be seen as acceptable or proper for anyone lol but to each their own I guess
    I'll drop the worst result manually then, no big deal at all, thanks man for your time :)

11. ChalkyWIS

ChalkyWIS Registered

I am using the newest dedicated server version.
    I have only 1 track running on a rotation that is recorded in the rFactor log folder, but the files are not being loaded into the analyzer.
    'Track Records' shows

Something went wrong...
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "D:/web2py/applications/r2ladedi\compiled\controllers.tracks.track.py", line 19, in track
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

I'm going to assume it's something to do with the track we are running that has the following name in the start of the XML:
    <TrackVenue>Silverstone GP [1975]</TrackVenue>
    <TrackCourse>Silverstone GP [1975]</TrackCourse>
    <TrackEvent>Silverstone GP [1975]</TrackEvent>

Is it the [] brackets?
    Do I need to edit all the XML files to remove these?

12. ChalkyWIS

ChalkyWIS Registered

Don't worry. For some reason it just hadn't sync'd. Logging is an admin and clicking on Refresh has fixed it. Not sure why I didn't think of that last night.
    I've now turned auto refresh on.

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yeah, you need to refresh manually or automatically to import new xml logs into r2la.

14. Matti1291

Matti1291 Registered

Hey guys,
    is there a way to know which car has been involved in the collision reported in the Incidents tab?

The analyzer reports only the number of vehicle contacts, but the .xml log gives information about the car involved and the lap too.
    Having information about that would be very useful, I could look at it to look for the accident to penalize in the replay.

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Its not a problem to add this. But for long races there can be too many <incidents> tags and this will generate more bandwidth for every click on report. So I need to make this table downloadable on-demand (by some button) only for people who need it (via AJAX call maybe). I`ll see what I can do.

16. Matti1291

Matti1291 Registered

It would be really awesome :D Really helpful for Race Direction to keep races clean...

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.044

r2la v2.044
    r2la DEDI v2.044

Changelog:
    - Added "Show all vehicle contacts" button to Incidents/Chat tab. It will download and show all incidents between vehicles.
    - Old Hotlaps for EnduRacers Flat6 removed and will only be accepted from dates after release of Flat6 v2.0 (6 october 2016).
    - Fixed ISI Indycar Hotlaps

wrxxy likes this.
  18. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Thx once again Nibo,great job....

19. argo0

argo0 Registered

Cheers for the continued contribution. Such a useful utility.

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.045

r2la v2.045
    r2la DEDI v2.045

Changelog:
    • Added ability to select user defined set of championships to view aggregate stats. Use "Custom stats" link on Championships page. Note: For DEDI version stats tables are cached for 1 minute, so if championship results will change during 1 minute, stat tables might not update until 1 minute will pass.
    • Added percentage for started races to driver stats tables
    • Added Hotlaps for Endurance Series P2 and GTE classes, Caterham 7 Classic 1.4K, USF2000