[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Didier Coquillard

Didier Coquillard Registered

Hi Nibo. I have a problem with import old championship data. When I press button "export hotlap competitions any file is created. I used rF2 Log Analyzer DEDI ver. 2.038 and i would you like pass at 2.040

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

What exactly is the problem? You wrote about championships import and hotlaps export, thats two different things.

What happens if you copy your 2.038 r2la_setttings.json file to 2.040 dir and import it?

3. Didier Coquillard

What is the exact procedure to export Championships created?

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

It saves automatically every time you change something championship related. You should not worry about that. So it has to be already saved in r2la_settings.json file. Now you need just to copy it into new r2la folder and import.

If your old r2la_settings.json file has no championship data for some reason try to go to some championship "edit championship" page in old version and press save to trigger saving. Then check if data is in r2la_settings.json.

5. Didier Coquillard

i have 7 champiosnhip, I tried to edit all, but the file r2la_settings.json remains empty

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

So you run v2.038 and file rF2 Log Analyzer DEDI ver. 2.038/r2la_settings.json is completely empty? Or there is some symbols in it? Do you have some errors in cmd.exe server window when you press "Save changes" button at "Edit championship" page?

7. Didier Coquillard

Completely empty and any error. I use firefox

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Strange. I think only way I can determine whats wrong is for you to archive your rF2 Log Analyzer DEDI ver. 2.038 folder and your rF2 Results folder that you are using with all .xml files and send this 2 archives to me. Can you do that?

Other thing I can do is to make a special "exporter" file for you (that would take 1-2 days) you`ll run it and it will export championships, but it can fail just like your r2la right now for unknown reason. So sending me that archives would help in that case.

9. Didier Coquillard

Error

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2016
  10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If some of you using championship manager and you have team or class names with non-ASCII symbols like "ù", "à", there is a bug that will prevent r2la_settings.json file from saving in background. So you`ll not be able to transfer your championships on upgrade.
    To fix this, download one of the files below and un-zip them into respective directories, overwriting old file:

For r2la 2.039-2.040 - download. Unzip into rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.040\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled

For r2la DEDI 2.039-2.040 - download. Unzip into rF2 Log Analyzer DEDI ver. 2.040\web2py\applications\r2ladedi\compiled

Contact me if you need this fixed for version 2.038 or older.

11. Celestino Barbato

Celestino Barbato Registered

You can just isolate hotlaps of a circuit and make them visible in one frame (see photo) so as to have only a page and only with hotlaps?

View attachment 19605

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I can not do that. But there is "Hosted competitions" feature that is made just for what you want. Click "Hosted competitions", then "Create competition", setup competition options and it will collect all hotlaps from server xmls for car, track and period you setup. There will be separate page for every competition results. People also will be able to upload results from their local sessions, connecting to your server r2la DEDI, if you need that (Using thier r2la non-DEDI - "DEDI competitions" tab).

Now, I just tried competitions and for some reason I found a bug that can give you an error on competition create. Here is one fixed file. Un-zip in into rF2 Log Analyzer DEDI ver. 2.040\web2py\applications\r2ladedi\compiled directory, overwriting old file.
    View attachment 19612

13. Celestino Barbato

Celestino Barbato Registered

14. Knackko Lovitch

Knackko Lovitch Registered

Hi,

Maybe an issue, when I want to create a new hosted competition with DEDI, i've the following error:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:\progams\rF2 Log Analyzer DEDI ver. 2.040\web2py\gluon\restricted.py", line 227, in restricted
    exec ccode in environment
    File "D:/web2py/applications/r2ladedi\compiled\controllers.comps.create.py", line 316, in <module>
    File "E:\progams\rF2 Log Analyzer DEDI ver. 2.040\web2py\gluon\globals.py", line 412, in <lambda>
    self._caller = lambda f: f()
    File "E:\progams\rF2 Log Analyzer DEDI ver. 2.040\web2py\gluon\tools.py", line 3774, in f
    return action(*a, **b)
    File "D:/web2py/applications/r2ladedi\compiled\controllers.comps.create.py", line 137, in create
    File "_strptime.py", line 325, in _strptime

ValueError: time data '2016-03-30' does not match format '%d.%m.%Y'

When I fill the date in the creator I can not enter format %d.%m%Y, just %d%m%Y or %d-%m%Y.

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I posted about this issue two posts above (post #432). Did you try it with patched file from that post?

16. Knackko Lovitch

Knackko Lovitch Registered

:eek:
    Oups.
    Yes its all right with the patched file, thanks.

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.041.

r2la v2.041
    r2la DEDI v2.041

Changelog:
    - Reason for penalty now displayed (introduced in rF2 Build 1080)
    - Fixed error with saving r2la_settings.json with non ASCII characters in user defined team or class names
    - Fixed error when creating DEDI Hotlap competitions
    - Hotlaps added for Dissenter 1974

18. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Thx Again Nibo Much appreciated.....

19. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Thanks for your hard work!

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

One small bug was reported - penalty reason string for "passing before the line" was not displayed completely.

I fixed this now and substituted 2.041 archives at mediafire. You can re-download v2.041 with the fix. You actually don`t need to re-install it again. You can take just one file from archive and substitute old one in your existing 2.041 install (after this all new log files picked up by r2la will display correct penalty line). The file is:
    Code:
    rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.040\web2py\applications\r2la\modules\rfparser2.pyc
    or for DEDI version:
    Code:
    rF2 Log Analyzer DEDI ver. 2.041\web2py\applications\r2ladedi\modules\rfparser2.pyc