[REL] RMegane World Trophy MOD

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Juergen-BY, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

There is a small problem with max gfx settings with the latest version (1.9.0.1), the carbody would be loaded double. This can produce flickering on the car and higher fps usage. Stupid copy &paste mistake...would be fixed in next update. Using "High" instead of "Full" for player and opponent details should be possible without problems.

2. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Thank you for your work. I'm going to wait next release cause I use full détails and I often forget to change graphic settings before launching the game :confused:.
    Keep up the good work !

3. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Hi guys, i need some "helping hands" for testing the next upcoming update. Who wants to help with some test laps, please send me a pm with an email adress where i can send you the download link or if possible (for faster communication) a skype nick (preferable).

Changelog (so far...)

- New engine with 542 BHP, Engine and weight specs taken from the Renault Sport Megane RS01, gear box modified
    - some hdv parameter corrected
    - fixed an issue with a double carbody entry in the gen file
    - fixed an issue with the AWD train (loading error for a gen entry)

and much more...

4. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Update to version 2.1.0.30 See first post...

Many thanks to Senormen and ISR Corti for testing!

5. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

6. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Update is fantastic. Default set-up, like the ISI Megane, is a bit stiff for me. Real car probably is that stiff since we have two examples now! But I soften the springs and dampers just a notch and raise the ride height just a bit and it feels sublime :)

7. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Short question. Do you use the latest isi model? Cheers

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

8. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

9. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

?

10. TVR_Guy

TVR_Guy Registered

Is anyone else seeing large blue circles following AI cars in the Megane's rear view mirror?
    I tried a couple of tracks and the issue is consistent.

11. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Could you pls try to deactivate heat fx in the car upgrade menu?

//Edit: found the mistake...there is a visgroup entry missing, dunno how this could happen...apologies. Update is on the way...

//Edit2: Update see first post.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
  12. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

I wouldn't be too concerned. Half the ISI cars do the same thing. People have just turned off the otherwise working fine heat haze effect to get rid of them.

I have a question--are the FFB options in tuning any different than just using the car-specific FFB multiplier in the menu? The base FFB is too strong relative to the standard ISI FFB. SOmewhere between 75% and 80% is the right setting. It would be best to make that the default, but until/unless it is, we have to remember to go in and adjust either the tuning or the menu multiplier each time we try a different car (encouraged because the skins are so nice!!). Just wondering if there is any difference in one setting versus another (besides the obvious 1% at a time change allowed in the menu)?

Thanks for continuing to perfect this mod. It's great to have a high powered and AWD versions of the Megane!

13. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

I dont know what the FFB multiplier from the ingame menu controls, but the upgrade car option is using NominalMaxSteeringTorque.

//Edit: its allways difficult to find the best values for those settings. Especially when you must do all testings by yourself...

I was asking for some driver, wich could help testing, two driver (Senormen & ISR Corti) were able to join the team and helped driving test laps.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
  14. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Sorry, didn't see your request. You can always count on me to help test stuff!

From my fiddling, it appears that the UI setting and the Tuning options have the same effect. The FFB is very heavy and very alive at 100% (on a CSW). It feels like the bumps in the road affect the car more than they should relative to the steering weight itself. Turning things down to 75 - 80% calms things down but still retains very vivid feedback (similar level to the best ISI cars).

15. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

What a great physic improvement !
    Thanks again :).

16. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Updated to v2.2.0.2, see first post.

kimbo, Corti, deceda and 2 others like this.
  17. tagada83

tagada83 Registered

Hello,
    The link to Steam does not seem to work anymore. Would it be possible to see a functional link to download the latest version?
    Thanks in advance.