Track Request - Riverside Raceway

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Moe Faster, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Moe Faster

Moe Faster Registered

One of my favorite of all American tracks . . . Riverside Raceway, Riverside, CA 1957 - 1989
    the track had 3 layout options (long, short & NASCAR) & a couple of re-designed turns over the years.
    the track no longer exist, but the dirt supports a shopping center these days, so is licensing even an issue??
    hardly a tree for miles, just a bit of desert scrub & that old California black top . . . how hard could it be ??
    forgot to mention the occasional dust devil that would go dancing thru . . . certainly could be entertaining.

there's another track pretty close to this one you may have heard of . . . Ontario Motor Speedway, an oval with a pretty good infield course, just sayin'.

2. deak1944

deak1944 Guest

+1

3. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

Would be brilliant for sure.

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

5. Skan

Skan Registered

The day this thread started, I went on the hunt for whoever owns rights to this track's design and/or name. I'm happy to say I have some results for You. Below is the contact information of the person who You need to speak to. It was from the second email from them. The first was just saying they would get back to me.

Sorry for the delay in reply.

We have the rights to the name, but if this is for non-comercial use, we should be able to work something out.

Call me when you have a chance.

Tom Stahler
    Interim Museum Director
    Riverside International Automotive Museum
    224-627-0104
    riammedia@gmail.com

Hope this is helpful and hope to see this done.
    -Skan

edit: When I first read this thread I did not realize it was for official content. When I came back to post today I searched for it and that link led straight to this page and I still did not realize it was for official content. My apologies if any confusion was caused as I'm sure ISI knows who to contact for whatever they want. I thought this was for 3rd party content. I'd like to blame beer for this if possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015